Katelyn
Devoted October 2020

Not my thing, but maybe someone elses.

Katelyn, on August 14, 2019 at 8:12 PM Posted in Planning 0 15
Saved Save

Save The DateNot my thing, but maybe someone elses. 1

So, my fiance and I were looking into Save The Date ideas before we decided not to waste the money (it's a long story). However, I thought I might share this picture with everyone because I thought this was very creative idea! It might just be me, but I think this particular Save The Date is cute and fun! If anyone is struggling and needs some ideas or inspirations, I'm going to share some more that I find on this post!

15 Comments

• Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle Online ·
    It is cute !
  • Alyssa
    Savvy September 2020
    Alyssa Online ·
    We're actually looking to do something similar for our save the dates! The one I found on Etsy had an option for uploading our own picture on the left side and then the calendar on the right side. So cute!
  • Tessa
    Devoted November 2019
    Tessa ·
    I've had this style of std pinned for years. I think its adorable!
  • Cher Horowitz
    Rockstar December 2019
    Cher Horowitz ·

I've never seen a Save the Date like that before! It's super cute

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Cliodhna Online ·

I really like this idea It's simple, but cute!

Thanks for sharing!

• Monique
    Rockstar December 2019
    Monique ·
    We were going to do something like this until I found a castle and bride and groom picture that went with our Disney theme. I think it’s a cute idea
  • Samantha
    Expert October 2020
    Samantha ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I was seriously tempted by a Disney theme!
  • Jenni
    Savvy September 2021
    Jenni ·

Aw that's so cute! Thanks for sharing

• Meaghan
    Savvy June 2020
    Meaghan ·

That is super cute. We ended up going with magnets for our save the dates. We liked the idea that they could be a reminder to our guests to book their travel plans (destination wedding).

• Kelisa
    Dedicated November 2020
    Kelisa ·

That's super cute. I plan on making FH and I's STDs as well as invites. Saving money and I love doing that type of stuff.

• Lauren
    VIP February 2020
    Lauren ·
    This is super cute!!
  • Sara
    Expert October 2019
    Sara ·
    That is soooo cute! I love that! I’m doing something similar. Instead of the heart, I’m did pearls. I think I love this one more!
  • Laura
    Rockstar October 2019
    Laura ·

I really like that We didn't do them either. It was an expense we didn't want in an already small budget wedding. I created a Facebook event page to let everyone know. Those who aren't on Facebook will know in a couple of weeks when I mail the invitations LOL

• Elizabeth
    Expert September 2019
    Elizabeth ·

That's cute! We didn't send save the dates either. We felt they weren't needed since we have a short engagement-- FH popped the question in January and we're getting married this September. We've been together seven years and wanted to be engaged long enough to plan a wedding (and for a dress to be altered if needed).

• mrsaj2b
    Master October 2019
    mrsaj2b ·

I love hearts so that is right up my alley. If I were just starting out with my planning that may be one to consider. Thanks for sharing.

Comment on this discussion