Skip to main content
Jessica
Just Said Yes May 2021

No cell service at venue

Jessica, on November 8, 2020 at 10:37 PM Posted in Wedding Reception 0 6
Saved
Hello! I am getting married and having the reception in the bottom of a bluff at a park and there is no cell service unless you drive about a mile away. I want to let guests know by adding it into the invitation, in case they have children at home and/or need to make/receive a call. How should I word it? Can it be as simple as saying "please note, there is very limited cell phone coverage at the venue"?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Melle, on November 9, 2020 at 6:27 PM
  • M
    Super October 2022
    Michele ·
    • Flag
    Put the info on your website. Don't say anything on the invite. Also mention it by word of mouth.
  • C
    Master January 2019
    Cassidy ·
    • Flag
    I agree put it on the website. If you have a details card you could put it on there too.
    Or you could include a directions card and put it on there and mention GPS might not be reliable due to limited cell service.
  • Mrs. Spring
    Master April 2021
    Mrs. Spring ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I agree with this. Make sure you tell many or all of them by word of mouth.
  • Molly
    VIP September 2020
    Molly ·
    • Flag

I think your idea would be fine!

• Laurie
    Savvy June 2021
    Laurie ·
    • Flag

I think putting it in as many places as possible will be the most effective route- website, details card in invite, and tell people. Our venue also has spotty service as well as a landline inside- so letting people know to have any emergency numbers they need along with sharing the venue number in advance is necessary.

I am looking forward to everyone being in tune with each other though! I'm sure you are as well.

• Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag

Definitely put it on your website and say it word of mouth because i would definitely want to know about that.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics