Skip to main content

Minnesota Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Minnesota? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Minnesota has to offer.

Members

Discussions

Austin
Reception area
Austin, on May 14, 2022 at 7:28 PM

Hello, I need some recommendations from the Detroit lakes area for reception place my guess list is looking around 150-200

Lynnie, May 16, 2022 1 6
Laura
Wedding night hotel
Laura, on January 9, 2022 at 8:49 PM

Are there no hotels in Minnesota that have bridal suites!?

Dtzdance, Feb 20, 2022 3 21
S
Venue that allows us to bring our own food.
Stephanie, on February 3, 2022 at 9:54 PM

We are on the hunt for a venue that we can have our own food. My fiancé is Laotian and his aunts want to make our food. We love that but finding avenue that allows that is near impossible!

Lynnie, Feb 4, 2022 1 58
Amanda
Change last name in Minnesota, Getting Married in South Dakota
Amanda, on June 24, 2021 at 11:21 AM

I've having trouble figuring out what steps to do first. I'm getting married in South Dakota but I am a resident of Minnesota. On the South Dakota Marriage License application, do I need to write my...

Thinn, Sep 8, 2021 9 119
Kari
Duluth, mn
Kari, on July 18, 2021 at 2:26 PM

Hi! Looking for hair & make up artists/salons in Duluth, MN for our Nov wedding. Also any DJs, photo booths you recommend as well? Thanks! Kari

Kari, Jul 19, 2021 2 26
Anne
Boudoir photography in Saint Paul, mn (or Twin Cities)
Anne, on June 7, 2021 at 12:36 PM

Are there any MN brides out there who did/will do a Boudoir photoshoot? I want to know specific studios as well as cost options and experiences with your sessions. I live in the St. Paul area and can...

Lynnie, Jun 8, 2021 1 58
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics