Skip to main content
Emlei
Beginner September 2022

Men’s wedding bands ideas-online or in store

Emlei, on November 16, 2021 at 12:31 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 11
Saved
Does anyone have any places they recommend for the mens wedding bands??

11 Comments

Latest activity by Mariah, on November 23, 2021 at 6:02 AM
  • Melinda
    Expert March 2022
    Melinda ·
    • Flag

Not sure what are you are in but we bought ours at Shane Co. They're pretty reputable and I've purchased a lot of Jewelry with them throughout the years, we actually drove 4 hours to my home town to get them for this reason!

• Emlei
    Beginner September 2022
    Emlei ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I’m located in San Antonio but I am looking online as well to either get it shipped or to purchase in store (:
  • Mattie
    Devoted June 2021
    Mattie ·
    • Flag
    We had a great experience with Hitched. It’s an online company that will send you ask at home try-on box. Their customer service was fantastic, and husband loves his ring
  • Samantha
    Rockstar August 2022
    Samantha ·
    • Flag

We got my ER and will be getting my band from Rosado's Box on Etsy! They also have a brick and mortar store in Chicago, so they're not fully online. I'm in love with the quality of my ring, and they make everything in house! And they have men's bands as well!

FH is getting his 3D printed out of titanium, picked the webiste, and is designing it himself so I'm not much help here 😅

• Jessi
    Rockstar October 2022
    Jessi ·
    • Flag

My fiancé wants a pretty specific carbon fiber ring (what he originally wanted can't even be made... that specific 🤦🏻‍♀️), which isn't super easy to find, but we're going with Titanium Buzz. They're online and have an actual store local-ish to us in Michigan.

• Kelly
    Dedicated February 2022
    Kelly ·
    • Flag

I bought my fiancé's ring from Tungsten Affinity! Great prices and the rings were amazing! He loved it!

• Heather
    Super November 2021
    Heather ·
    • Flag

My husband doesn't like wearing rings, which is completely fine! He does, however, wear it for special occasions or when we go out (dinner, shopping, etc.). He does not wear it for work at all because he is a mechanic that works with heavy duty machines so it would actually be very dangerous for him to wear his wedding ring. Because of all of these reasons we just got his ring from Amazon and then a rubber one as well from Amazon Smiley smile I was considering buying it from Etsy, but he saw one that he really liked from Amazon. His cousin's husband actually got his ring as well from Amazon.

• Cool
    Super July 2020
    Cool ·
    • Flag
    We went to a local jeweler. We bought my band there also.
  • Rebelle Fleur
    Master July 2021
    Rebelle Fleur ·
    • Flag
    I bought my husbands work ring from Larsons Jewelers
  • Safiya
    Dedicated June 2022
    Safiya ·
    • Flag
    My fiance picked put his wedding band at Jared.
  • Christy
    Devoted April 2022
    Christy ·
    • Flag
    We are using Blue Nile. My engagement & wedding band came from there and I love them. The customer service is excellent. We will be ordering his soon.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics