Sonita
Just Said Yes May 2022

Maid of honor and bridesmaids gifts

Sonita, on May 29, 2021 at 5:15 PM Posted in Planning 0 4
Saved
I need help what’s the best gifts for my maid of honor and my bridesmaids. Any suggestion or ideas?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Alisha, on June 1, 2021 at 1:32 PM
  • Lisa
    Rockstar July 2022
    Lisa Online ·
    • Flag
    What types of things do they like? Hobbies or interests? You could buy them each a gift based on those interests, instead of getting them the same things. I would avoid things that say "bridesmaid" on them, and also avoid things that have your name/wedding date on them. Shop for them like it's their birthday or Christmas! For someone who likes wine, a personalized wine glass, their favorite bottle of wine, and a cheese/charcuterie set would be a fun idea! For someone who likes concerts/music, you could get them a new pair of headphones, a ticket stub book, and a customized flask! For someone who likes jewelry/makeup, you could get them a gift card to a local makeup store, a travel jewelry case, and a necklace or bracelet (without the expectation that they wear it on your wedding day)!
  • Michelle
    Rockstar October 2022
    Michelle ·
    • Flag

Shop according to their personal hobbies and interests like it’s a birthday/Christmas gift. Do not add names/date/titles or anything related to the wedding. Etsy is a great place for inspiration.

Things that are *not* gifts: anything related to the wedding with names/date/titles; props for pictures/getting ready: robes/pjs, jewelry, pashminas, etc; proposal box gifts; hair/makeup/attire/jewelry.

• Brianna
    Savvy August 2022
    Brianna ·
    • Flag
    So I’m doing a bunch of small things. For the wedding itself I’m buying them jewelry (earrings and bracelet), placing it in a mirrored jewelry box with their initial on it.

For the Bach party, I have a beach tote bag with like a makeup bag, a koozie, and some other small stuff.
  • Alisha
    Super April 2021
    Alisha ·
    • Flag
    I did jewelry and robes. My bridesmaids loves to wear jewelry. You can do what they like as a gift or a collection of small things that they can use in the future.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics