Bridget
VIP August 2019

Let’s see some diys

Bridget, on June 5, 2019 at 8:14 PM

Posted in Do It Yourself 72

These are the DIYs I have done so far: the card box was the one from things remembered but I bought it used without the top piece and since I’m doing white with gold I repainted the card box and applied the gold “cards” I still have to make my welcome sign, bar sign, sign for coffee bar, “kids...
These are the DIYs I have done so far: the card box was the one from things remembered but I bought it used without the top piece and since I’m doing white with gold I repainted the card box and applied the gold “cards” I still have to make my welcome sign, bar sign, sign for coffee bar, “kids table” sign and the seating chart.

cfb_1213339.jpg

cfb_1213341.jpg

cfb_1213343.jpg

72 Comments

• Bridget
    VIP August 2019
    Bridget ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Holy crap you've been busy! All of my signage and decor is DIY but ive been slacking... I really should pick up the pace so i'm not scrambling at the end.

• Cassi
    Super October 2019
    Cassi ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I just finished my bridal robes entirely which was one of the first things I started (but I decided to slack) so that was a weight off my shoulders. Just now doing smaller projects and paying this dang thing off... ahah

• Cassi
    Super October 2019
    Cassi ·
    • Flag
    I posted on here a few days ago but I have a few more pictures now! The totes are for my girls for the bachelorette weekend and then that's my throw garter. We are doing super heroes my actual garter I need to take pictures of its prettier and has a wonder woman charm on it! 😍

Let’s see some diys 1

Let’s see some diys 2

Let’s see some diys 3
  • Jennifer
    Super October 2020
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you 🙂
  • Summerbride77
    VIP July 2019
    Summerbride77 ·
    • Flag
    My wedding is DIY-light but here’s what I was working on yesterday! Finishing up my card box today.

Let’s see some diys 4
  • Destiny
    Rockstar May 2020
    Destiny ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Are your flowers real they're so pretty
  • Courtney
    Rockstar December 2019
    Courtney ·
    • Flag

Put together our centerpieces this weekend, love how they turned out! Smiley heart

Let’s see some diys 5

• Brittany
    Dedicated October 2019
    Brittany ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    No! Awh thanks Smiley smile
  • Amber
    Devoted September 2019
    Amber ·
    • Flag
    I got these galvanized letter monograms at hobby lobby on sale and glued them together as my Mr and Mrs sign for our sweetheart table

Let’s see some diys 6
  • Nicole
    Devoted July 2019
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    Keep in mind some of these arent complete yet... the card box is almost done and the seating chart... I'll post a whole thing once it's all done. I made everything myself lol... psycho. Painted about 40 something big houses for center pieces and a few hanging ones for trees, 30 glasses bottles with table numbers and filled with bird seeds.... I made all my bridesmaids boxes... just too much... baskets... etc here are some samples

Let’s see some diys 7

Let’s see some diys 8

Let’s see some diys 9

Let’s see some diys 10

Let’s see some diys 11

Let’s see some diys 12

Let’s see some diys 13

Let’s see some diys 14

Let’s see some diys 15

Let’s see some diys 16
  • Nicole
    Devoted July 2019
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    Oh and theres over 100 small houses for party favors.
  • Arielle
    Expert May 2020
    Arielle ·
    • Flag

Just following for ideas. These are all so cool!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics