We have 1 month left! We just started our "clean" eating diet and are both continuing our workout routines. I'm getting botox & extractions next week, and dermaplanning/O2 facial/lash lift & tint exactly 1 week prior. I'm starting at home teeth whitening 2 weeks prior. Here are my questions:
1. I'm bed tanning (I know, not good for me). How soon do I start? Do I start now and go for very short periods and build a steady/slow tan? Do I go 2 weeks prior every day? I've tanned before, so I know I won't burn in level 2 beds for 8 minutes or less. I have tanning lotion & eye protection & nail protection.
2. I have body, face & lip exfoliants. I know they all work and don't cause reactions on my skin. My question is, how often do I use them? Weekly? Not until the week of the wedding? Daily?
3. Is a professional body scrub worth it?
4. I never get pedicures, I just get my fake claws done every 3 weeks. Has anyone done shellac pedicures? Are there other options besides traditional polish & shellac? Will I be okay getting those done the Thursday before our Saturday wedding along with my fake nails?
5. Do I really need to cut out dairy, salt, sugar & bread? I read that for the final week to prevent bloating. How important is that to do?
6. Waxing. I realize if I want to wax prior, I need to start growing out all my hair now (and it still may not be long enough 3.5 weeks from now). Is waxing really THAT much better than shaving? I've gotten a brazilian & underarm wax and I'm not sure if the pain is worth it again, or if I even have enough time for the hair to grow to wax length.