Lauren
Just Said Yes October 2021

Ladies help

Lauren, on August 8, 2020 at 12:45 PM Posted in Planning 0 9
Saved
Looking to do a all inclusive beach wedding that will be private . Any ladies with options that met and excelled expectations ??

9 Comments

Latest activity by Lauren, on August 25, 2020 at 10:41 PM
  • Kristen
    Master November 2020
    Kristen ·
    • Flag

Are you asking for what you should do for a beach wedding? Like ideas?

• Lauren
    Lauren ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    More like where ?? With who?? And what time of year that wasn’t scorching hot ??
  • Kristen
    Master November 2020
    Kristen ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Well depends on you. If you are willing to travel Florida has great beaches on both the east and west coast. California is lovely but I can say for both states they are high with cases right now. I am from Tampa Bay and you can get married on the beach but you would be risking COVID cases.

For Florida June - September is the hurricane season. Florida weather is unpredictable where I went to LA a couple of years ago in October and the weather was nice. Usually popular wedding months are October and November. I think for most states you can find officiants that may coordinate a beach wedding. Summer no matter anywhere is gonna be hot so your best times are probably September - early December or March - May. With who? What do you mean?

• S
    Dedicated June 2021
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag
    We are doing ours Vero Beach wedding and indoor reception. We chose Costa D Este. It is beautiful and reasonable. We have our photographer set our floral taken care of. We dont need a DJ since FH has his stuff his buddy is gonna take care of it saves a ton of money. If u need help ideas let me know. I took me 2 months to find something i loved i looked both east and west sides of Florida.
  • Lauren
    Lauren ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Well thought I had a venue chosen in Panama City beach called the opulent pearl but my fiancé informs me he doesn’t want it to be in Panama . We were on vacation there last week and it’s too much he says. Are you getting married indoors or outdoors ?
  • S
    Dedicated June 2021
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    We are having a 30 minute ceremony outside on the beach and then cocktail hour and dinner inside. We have about 20 people so it is small but for us it works. We are both on our 2nd marriage so family and a couple close friends. Alot of places are pricey in Florida for a beach wedding. Thats why i liked this it was reasonable and they didnt kill us with the price per person. We are having ours on a Thursday its 2500.00 less . We figured we are on vacation so it being that day wont matter every day is Saturday to us lol
  • S
    Dedicated June 2021
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    If you need help or ideas just let me know. I found a place for flowers that are real and beautiful for a amazing price. Photography is very reasonable as well . We wont need a DJ but that is because my fiancé does that for a side job so we are bringing our music. Let me know if u want help 🙂
  • Lauren
    Lauren ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Honestly it sounds exactly like what I want. We were trying to keep it private so at the most 30 people. We were wanting something simple that was more money towards the honeymoon so any tips are appreciated
  • Lauren
    Lauren ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    YES thank you! My sister is a photographer so that’s one thing I can check off . Lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics