H
Savvy June 2019

June 8th, coming so soon!

Haley, on March 9, 2019 at 12:09 AM

Posted in Planning 86

Hello brides! Who else is getting married on June 8th? How have you been handling the stress and how much do you have ready for your wedding day?
Hello brides!
Who else is getting married on June 8th?
How have you been handling the stress and how much do you have ready for your wedding day?

86 Comments

• L
    Just Said Yes June 2019
    Leslie ·
    • Flag

Woot woot!!

We just had our meeting with our Venue Coordinator this wknd and it was a SUCCESS! We even met a lot of the staff and made sure to let them know we want them to participate in our "Meet & Greet Dinner" / rehearsal dinner; which we have turned into a 80's costume party. And to get the guests extra pumped and a little incentive 1st prize gets $50 room credit!

We also finalized our menu which is super exciting, along with the whole wknd's schedule. whew! that was daunting but our coordinator made it so easy. TRUST YOU VENDORS! They know what they are doin... And she kept reminding me: DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF!!

We were going to host the Morning After Breakfast... but i awoke in the middle of the night on Friday saying: We don't need to do that! We are already providing enough! So BOOM... a little extra $ saved.

Our vows are coming along... and my fiance and i agreed we would cap at 500 words each. that way its equally long and balanced.

Pretty much... everything is DONE!!! BOOOYA! Smooth sailing and a few fittings left. So happy happy happy!

Good luck ladies and HAPPY WEDDING!

• Kindra
    Just Said Yes June 2019
    Kindra ·
    • Flag

I'm getting married June 8th 2019 I'm not really stressed at all about the wedding it's finding a place to live that is stressing me out. Overall I think that doing yoga and my fiance has been amazing he loves to plan so I've just kinda let him take over I've got the catering all booked and the receptions planned, I still need to do a bouquet but I'm sure that'll be easy.

• Katie
    Just Said Yes June 2019
    Katie ·
    • Flag

Feeling better and better. Was pretty stressed a couple weeks ago. But we found the men's attire and my groom's suit. Bridesmaids dresses came in 3 weeks ago and fit well with minor alterations. Had my bridal hair trial today and it was successful! Paid up in full on our venue and photographer. I also ordered part of the gifts for my bridesmaids.

So excited to be finally married and all the planning done! Smiley laugh

• M
    Beginner June 2019
    Marissa ·
    • Flag

Anyone else have anxiety yet???? The DJ thought it was a meeting not our wedding date... WOW. Then I was trying to finish the table numbers and everyone keeps failing. Then I have unplanned guests now coming. gahhhhhh. Plus I am moving trying to pack up my classroom, pack for honeymoon and trying to move to a new state all within the next month and a half. AHHHHHH

• MIWM
    VIP June 2019
    MIWM ·
    • Flag

I'm June 8th too! Excited but a little nervous

• MIWM
    VIP June 2019
    MIWM ·
    • Flag

I got married on June 8th and my wedding was absolutely perfect! Everything went smoothly and I had such a great time. Only thing that went wrong was that I forgot to bring the guestbook. My fiancé and I could have cared less about the guest book.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics