We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Maria
Dedicated June 2020

Invitations?

Maria, on November 29, 2019 at 12:49 AM Posted in Planning 1 30
Saved Save

Hi everyone! Just curious to see where everyone ordered their invitations, how they turned out and how much everyone has spent on them. Thanks!

30 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on December 3, 2019 at 1:05 PM
  • Suzanne
    Savvy July 2020
    Suzanne ·
    • Flag
    I'm ordering mine from Shutterfly. 260 invites with 260 response cards, 50% off coupon and free shipping comes to about $335,
  • Benya
    Dedicated June 2020
    Benya ·
    • Flag
    I just ordered mine on Zazzle. 60% off!
  • Silvia
    February 2019
    Silvia ·
    • Flag

Ordered my sister's and mine from indianweddingcards.com, they are iselin based wedding cards manufacturer with Indian roots. Their products are reasonably priced and are of great quality. Do check them out if you feel like it.

• Sara
    Expert February 2020
    Sara ·
    • Flag
    I spent $345 on the supplies to make mine. That's for a printer, ink, 125 A2 save the dates, 5x7 invitations, A2 rsvp cards and A2 detail card inserts (all paper was felt cardstock), 375 envelopes (250 of them are white woodgrain embossed), woodgrain embossed vellum paper for wraps, twine and gold wax seals. Does not include stamps. It would have been a lot more to have them made for the look I was going for. The printer itself was 136$ and I desperately needed a new one anyway..and I still have three sets of ink left.
  • Hannah
    Rockstar July 2019
    Hannah ·
    • Flag
    I spent around $130 on 100 invitations with rsvp cards and envelopes with our return address pre-printed. This was Ann's Bridal Bargains. I was very happy with them. They also do guest address printing but we opted not to go with that one.
  • Devin
    Super October 2019
    Devin ·
    • Flag
    We ordered 65 invites & 65 RSVP cards from Minted. We spent $249 after a sale. We loved them and would order from them again. This is the only pic I currently have on my phone.
    Invitations? 1
  • Jasmine
    Rockstar February 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    Our stationery will be through Zazzle. I think their sale is 60% off right now. Waiting until after we do and receive our engagement photos for our save the dates before ordering.
  • Cher Horowitz
    Master December 2019
    Cher Horowitz ·
    • Flag

We got ours from Shutterly! We were impressed with the quality and the price is right! It was about $100 for 70 invitations

• Beth
    Just Said Yes October 2020
    Beth ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Those are gorgeous and not a bad price either is that your design or their design

• T
    Devoted May 2021
    Trinity ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Sorry, off topic, which printer did you use? I am also planning to make my own. Thank you.

• Sara
    Expert February 2020
    Sara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I used the cannon pixma ix6820. If you get it and you're going to do borderless printing for anything on it, be sure you have standard paper sizes per the printer. My save the dates were not and I ended up cutting the edges off with a rotary paper trimmer. The invitations were 5x7 and it handled them beautifully..even on the textured paper I bought.
  • Jennifer
    VIP August 2021
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

Definitely order during the holiday season if you can! Shutterfly has a 50% sitewide sale!

• Nicole
    Rockstar September 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag

We'll be ordering today from Vistaprint. 100 invitations, RSVP cards, details cards, and return envelopes for RSVPs looks like it'll be running us $186.

• Kaysey
    Super February 2020
    Kaysey ·
    • Flag

I got my invitations from https://www.elegantweddinginvites.com/shop/weekly-sale-from-elegantweddinginvites/?left

I got mine when they were on sale and got them for $208 total with free shipping. My experience was great! The company sends you proofs via email before they print them for you so if you want something changed or don't like your wording, you can change it. Once you approve the proof they print your invites and send them. I got mine in less than 2 weeks and they keep in touch with you throughout the entire process.

The only thing to be aware of is the purchaser has to assemble the invitations, which some people may not like but I didn't mind it and knew it going into buying. They do send you one assembled so you know how to do it. It did not take long and my future mother-in-law and one of my two future sisters-in-law helped me assemble them. We had everything together within 20ish minutes.

They are having a great Black Friday sale going on now!

Wedding InvitesInvitations? 2

• Sara
    Expert February 2020
    Sara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

the picture on here isn't the best but I think they look better than the samples I got from minted and zazzle in person. The color is crisp and the paper I got is nice and thick. It's felt cardstock so it goes with the watercolor look well. Invitations? 3
  • CatMom0715
    Devoted January 2021
    CatMom0715 ·
    • Flag

Ordered mine from Minted during their Friends and Family sale (25% off), 45 for $70 with shipping & taxes. I chose all in one invitations and those are typically cheaper as well.

• L
    Devoted August 2019
    Leaves232 ·
    • Flag
    We ordered our invitations from Minted and they turned out awesome. I chose a template and went through several rounds of tweaking the color and font with a designer until it was perfect (this service is included with the cost of the invitations). Below is the price breakdown:

115 invitations ordered$305 for invite cards$210 for RSVP cards$16 for silver envelopes (instead of white)$71 for envelope addressing-15% discount code ($90 saved)
    $46 tax
    $8 shipping=$566 total
  • Suzanne
    Savvy July 2020
    Suzanne ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I ordered Christmas Save the Date cards from there on Thursday. I'm excited to get them and see how they are.
  • Elgina
    Savvy March 2020
    Elgina ·
    • Flag
    Zazzle! I loved this site as the designs are 100% customizable. You can’t beat 60% discount. We only needed 40 invites and we paid 46.50. I made a mistake on the original set and the website customer service gave me a credit to reorder!!!
  • Elgina
    Savvy March 2020
    Elgina ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Those are pretty!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles