We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Rachel
Super June 2022

i want to see your engagement rings!

Rachel, on October 7, 2020 at 3:50 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 1 51
Saved Save
Hi, ladies!

I want to see photos of your engagement rings! I think, next to wedding dresses, engagement rings are so individualized and no two are ever alike. I’d like to hear the story behind your ring and the proposal! I’ll start with mine! Mine has a rose gold and diamond band with a heart-shaped pink sapphire. I knew for a long time that I did not want a diamond. I like unconventional (what a surprise), so when it came time to talk engagement rings my fiancé wanted me to pick something that’s very special to me. There’s a lot of sentimentality with my ring. To start, my favorite color is pink and my birthday is on Valentine’s Day, so the heart shaped pink stone was a no brainer. Rose gold is also my favorite metal since it’s got a pink tone to it. The diamonds in the band still give it some elegance and I love, love, love the vintage style of the band. My fiancé proposed to me while we were on vacation in Santa Cruz, and I couldn’t have asked for a better place for it to happen - my favorite place! So enough about mine, let me see yours!i want to see your engagement rings! 1
i want to see your engagement rings! 2
i want to see your engagement rings! 3

51 Comments

Latest activity by Dawn, on October 15, 2020 at 7:09 AM
  • C
    Master January 2019
    Cassidy ·
    • Flag
    No story behind mine. My husband picked it out based on some inspiration pictures I sent him. It wasn’t his first choice, but I love it! i want to see your engagement rings! 4
    I’m not usually a fan of the heart shape, but your ring looks great. Very unique
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    That is so gorgeous! I am a sucker for colored gems
    Here’s mine
    i want to see your engagement rings! 5

• Olusola
    Dedicated November 2020
    Olusola ·
    • Flag
    i want to see your engagement rings! 6

This is my engagement ring and wedding band together. But I have a princess cut wedding ring that I’ll be wearing with this band 😊

• Rachel
    Super June 2022
    Rachel ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yours is so pretty! I love colored gems, too! I don’t mean to sound like I’m knocking diamonds, but we’ve all seen those before! Colored gems offer some individuality and uniqueness! Love yours!!! 💗💗💗
  • Rachel
    Super June 2022
    Rachel ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    That is so pretty! I love the diamond band!
  • Rachel
    Super June 2022
    Rachel ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you! Yours is so gorgeous!!
  • Apryl
    Dedicated March 2022
    Apryl ·
    • Flag
    i want to see your engagement rings! 7
    I knew I wanted 3 stones and something a little different. I actually picked it without knowing I picked it !
  • C
    Master January 2019
    Cassidy ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Girl this set is stunning!
  • F
    Dedicated September 2020
    Furure Mrs. ·
    • Flag

This is mine! My husband actually had the ring before we even met and proposed in the most beautiful and quaint little town on a spontaneous trip to Ireland, which was both of our number one bucket list destination and our first trip together further than my hometown a few hours away.

i want to see your engagement rings! 8

• Megan
    Expert October 2021
    Megan ·
    • Flag
    i want to see your engagement rings! 9I wanted a plain solitaire ring and I got this. He wanted to get extra diamonds 7 total, because we were together 7 years when he proposed so when you get married you start counting over again so he didn’t want to forget that number. The center stone is also from my moms engagement ring that she gave to him.

• Sarah
    Super August 2021
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    Your ring is so pretty. Not really a story behind mine but here it is i want to see your engagement rings! 10

• Cyndy
    Rockstar May 2019
    Cyndy ·
    • Flag
    i want to see your engagement rings! 11
    Your ring is beautiful and I love the story of how you chose it. My husband had mine custom made for me from a picture I sent him. I love it!!
  • Chrysta
    Rockstar November 2022
    Chrysta ·
    • Flag
    Love how personalized your engagement ring is to you!!
    As far as mine, I actually got TWO rings! My guy had been planning to propose for quite some time, but couldn’t find a way to nonchalantly find out what kind of ring I liked (we had never really talked about marriage and he wanted it to be a complete surprise!). He was super worried he would pick something I didn’t like. Well, I had been coveting a ring for months, so he decided to get that one to use for the proposal, then he and I would go design my ring together.
    This is the ring he proposed with i want to see your engagement rings! 12i want to see your engagement rings! 13

And this is my engagement ring we designed togetheri want to see your engagement rings! 14
    i want to see your engagement rings! 15

• Lisa
    Rockstar July 2022
    Lisa ·
    • Flag
    That is such a beautiful and unique ring! I love the heart shape!

I have two rings. The original ring that my fiance picked out has my birthstone on it, and then shortly after we got engaged, we went to pick out a new ring together. i want to see your engagement rings! 16

i want to see your engagement rings! 17
  • CountryBride
    Expert April 2022
    CountryBride ·
    • Flag

i want to see your engagement rings! 18

I love my ring it's a solitare
  • CountryBride
    Expert April 2022
    CountryBride ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I love your ring so pretty

• Crystal
    Dedicated November 2020
    Crystal ·
    • Flag

Rose Gold Split shank.

Smiley love sorry the pic is so hugeMFCsvXT7iGg6AB3nxeVx8f453KNWxQMfXw4vLoEo

• Rachel
    Super June 2022
    Rachel ·
    • Flag
    Everyone’s rings are so beautiful!!! I love seeing all of the unique settings and stones and also your wonderful stories, too! 🥰🥰🥰🥰
  • Jalesa
    Just Said Yes November 2022
    Jalesa ·
    • Flag

i want to see your engagement rings! 19

My fiancé customized my ring and I’m in awe😍

• Rachel
    Super June 2022
    Rachel ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Omg both are so gorgeous!!! 😍😍😍