Amanda
Dedicated May 2019

How to remove vendor categories

Amanda, on January 3, 2019 at 3:56 PM Posted in Account Support 10 66
Saved

So I know this isn't a huge deal but it has been bugging me and I have looked every day thinking there must be a way I'm missing... Has anyone found a way to remove categories they aren't using under the vendor checklist. It keeps saying that I only have a few of my vendors booked and I want it to show a bigger percentage. lol

66 Comments

Latest activity by Maureen, on July 21, 2021 at 12:33 PM
  • Toni
    Expert November 2019
    Toni ·
    • Flag
    I’d love to know too!
  • A
    Dedicated September 2019
    Ashley ·
    • Flag
    Omg I've been looking on how to do this also! It bugs me out also! Glad I'm not the only one. If I find a way, I'll for sure let you know!
  • WeddingWire Support Team
    WeddingWire Administrator March 2023
    WeddingWire Support Team ·
    • Flag

Hi Amanda!

There is currently no option to remove additional vendors you are not using. This is great feedback and I am happy to share it with our Development Team!

• Sherry
    Master September 2019
    Sherry ·
    • Flag

I too would love to be able to delete the ones I will not need. Its annoying seeing that I still have so many remaining items when there really is none. I love this app but its really not very customizable.

• Monica
    Just Said Yes September 2019
    Monica ·
    • Flag

Please add this option, WeddingWire! I am not interested in bands or photobooths, so it shouldn't show up as my to-do vendor list. Unfinished to-do lists are stressful

• Alice
    Just Said Yes July 2019
    Alice ·
    • Flag

Agree 1000% Please add this option, WeddingWire! I am not interested in bands or photobooths either and unfinished to-do lists are not cool!

• Selina
    Dedicated October 2019
    Selina ·
    • Flag

Add me to the list! It's making me nuts.

• Sydney
    Just Said Yes September 2019
    Sydney ·
    • Flag

Yes please! So many things I don't need and I wish they weren't showing up!

• Elizabeth
    Just Said Yes December 2019
    Elizabeth ·
    • Flag

Yes, please allow us to delete these. It looks like I have nothing done, but I know I am making good progress! I am just not interested in using several of the categories listed.

• Athena
    Just Said Yes July 2019
    Athena ·
    • Flag
    Yes! Please please please add that option! It's really helpful for people on a shorter timeline and would be way less confusing and stressful!
  • Lauren
    Just Said Yes October 2020
    Lauren ·
    • Flag

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

• Aubrey
    Just Said Yes August 2019
    Aubrey ·
    • Flag

With everything there is to keep track of, it has also been bugging me to see the checklist not reflecting my true checklist. I don't know if this will help any of you ladies, but I just went through all the vendors I knew I wouldn't be using like Band, Transportation, etc, and entered in No Band, Not Needed, Etc, and marked them all as hired so they'd be checked off. So now, the ones unchecked are a true reflection of what I still need to do. Hope that helps!

• Katie
    Katie ·
    • Flag
    Dear God YES! I can’t deal with this unfinished check list garbage. I know you’re trying to get us to go over budget and book vendors we didn’t initially want, but this really hurts your user experience.
  • Jennifer
    Just Said Yes June 2019
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

DITTO!!!! Please

• Tabitha
    Just Said Yes August 2020
    Tabitha ·
    • Flag
    Please fix ASAP!
  • Lizzie
    Lizzie ·
    • Flag
    I agree totally!!! This is bugging the t total crap out of me
  • Emily
    Just Said Yes March 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    I would like it to be an option to remove categories, too! Just like you can wthin the budget tool. My venue provides catering, flowers, and cake so I do not need to have those vendors listed on my screen. It makes it a bit more stressful to see those categories are not filled
  • Bruce
    Just Said Yes May 2021
    Bruce ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    This would be incredibly helpful in decluttering the experience! You can do it with the checklist, so I'm surprised this isn't a feature already. Thumbs up!
  • Savvy December 2020
    ·
    • Flag
    Wondering the same!! Drives me crazy!!
  • Savvy December 2020
    ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Please do!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more