I have been planning this wedding for about over 2 years now. With the postponement with Covid in 2020, we decided that 2021 would be the year. Unfortunately, the day we got excited for the day it looks like some rain on that day. According to the forecast, there is a 24-31 percent of rain and we are a week out from the date. I live in LA and we decided October because of availability, October being somewhat of a dry month, and if fit the theme. The wedding is outside, and this location was specific for us to get married at because of the outside area. Now, I am freaking out about the possibility of rain and all I seem to think about is the all of the money was for nothing. There is an inside area, but with Covid, I am not sure what this will look. Has anyone anyone with an outside venue experienced this and how did you coup? How did you coup with getting married different from what you originally paid and planned for? Any tips on how to prepare?