Kristen
Just Said Yes January 2020

How many people who rsvp 'yes' ended up as a no show?

Kristen, on December 26, 2019 at 4:42 PM Posted in Planning 1 9
Saved

Hey guys!

I am curious to see how accurate everyone's RSVPs ended up being to the actual headcount at the wedding. I get that every group is different but thought I would ask. I am getting married about 2 hours away from most guests and have about 180 people who have said they will be at the wedding.

9 Comments

Latest activity by KiwiDerbyBride, on December 27, 2019 at 5:35 AM
  • Cyndy
    Rockstar May 2019
    Cyndy ·
    • Flag
    Everyone that said yes actually showed up for us but we only had 53 people so you might expect a few no shoes.
  • Mrs. S
    Master November 2019
    Mrs. S ·
    • Flag
    I invited 80ish. 44 said yes and they were all there.
  • Kelly
    Champion October 2018
    Kelly ·
    • Flag
    Our only no shows were people who got in a car accident and then a few of my husbands friends who are always flaky. If your friend and family group aren’t normally flaky I wouldn’t worry about it.
  • Victoria
    Dedicated November 2019
    Victoria ·
    • Flag
    Our no-shows were all extenuating circumstances, car trouble for a couple driving 4 hours to our wedding, his cousin in the Navy who was needed on the ship even though they were stateside, etc. My aunt gave me a great tip from her wedding, to ask for to-go containers for everyone who responded yes but doesn’t show up. My 90+ year old grandmother had meals for a week which was a great silver lining. She normally gets meals on wheels so my aunts and uncles had a big Sunday dinner with her thanks to all the leftovers and they loved it!
  • Monique
    Master December 2019
    Monique ·
    • Flag
    We had 7 no shows. We also had 7 people who did not rsvp or respond show up so it worked out lol
  • HisWifey21
    Savvy June 2021
    HisWifey21 ·
    • Flag
    I'm just starting out but have a few tips from being the MOH in all my friends weddings. dont invite people who dont show up to other events, examples, birthdays, dinners, etc., dont invite the people who are only actually acquaintances either... hope that helps... 😁😁😁
  • Rebecca
    Master August 2019
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag

We really only had one, but that was for an emergency, and he called us to let us know a few days before.

• Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    For me I had a handful of people
  • KiwiDerbyBride
    VIP May 2015
    KiwiDerbyBride ·
    • Flag

Two, both because they were unwell.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles