My wedding is June 13th... I haven't been able to get ahold of our venue yet to find out what dates they have available later in the year... but I also just don't know how to decide if June 13 will be ok?? How long can I wait before making that decision?? We already had to cancel a shower and the Bachelor Party... those things are easier to reschedule though. What are your thoughts??