Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mary
Just Said Yes July 2022

How can my guests add themselves to the rsvp without us having to send invites or input their names in the guest list?

Mary, on June 1, 2022 at 4:39 PM Posted in Account Support 0 3

I want our guests to just add themselves to RSVP. We don't have all their names and we want them to just add themselves even if they can't search their names. Is that possible?

3 Comments

Latest activity by H, on June 2, 2022 at 1:19 AM
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

Hi Mary! This isn't possible on WeddingWire's platform - you'll need to add each guest individually by name (including plus ones as "Smith Guest") in order for them to RSVP!

If you have more questions please reach out to our Customer Support Team at help@weddingwire.com.

• Skb
    Dedicated December 2021
    Skb ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content
    Mary, I sent you a message
  • H
    Dedicated January 2022
    H ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content
    Theknot.com rsvp tool allows this for plus-ones. But you’d have to know the primary guest’s name, so they could search for their name and then add their plus one’s name in.
    Another option is to use postable.com which is a great tool for information gathering. You just need their phone number or email, and they input their info and their spouse’s info, address etc in. From there you can use that info for your invites and RSVPs

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics