Lauren
Savvy August 2020

Honeymoon ideas

Lauren, on July 20, 2019 at 12:17 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 14
Saved Save
My fiancé and I are having trouble deciding where we want to go for our honeymoon. We’re unsure if we want to stay in the US and go out west or go out of the US. Where is everyone going for their honeymoon? Does anyone have any ideas of where we should go?

14 Comments

• Cher Horowitz
    Rockstar December 2019
    Cher Horowitz ·
    • Flag

Florida has so many gorgeous beaches! If you're more into hiking/mountains, there's the Grand Canyon and Yellowstone!

• L
    Savvy September 2019
    Loren ·
    • Flag
    We're going to Utah for our honeymoon! We're going to all 5 National Parks: Arches, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, Bryce Canyon, and Zion - We are staying a few nights in each location, and ending our trip in Vegas.

• Melle
    Champion June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I went to Japan and Hong Kong for mine
  • Lauren
    Rockstar February 2020
    Lauren ·
    • Flag
    We’re going to Providenciales, Turks & Caicos! It’s beautiful!! The water is so turquoise, and Grace Bay Beach is consistently ranked the best beach in the world!
  • Keri
    Expert November 2019
    Keri ·
    • Flag
    We just booked our flight to Italy!
  • Stephanie
    Savvy October 2019
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag
    We are going to Arizona to see the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Slot Canyon in Page and we are spending our last day in Las Vegas.
  • Sherry
    Rockstar September 2019
    Sherry ·
    • Flag
    We're going to Canada's side of Niagara Falls for three days then to New York City for seven days. We've never been to either.
  • Courtney
    Rockstar December 2019
    Courtney ·
    • Flag

We're driving to Montreal for a few days after the wedding to get away and unwind. Then in March 2020 we're going to combine my husband's birthday with our full honeymoon to Iceland.

• Cori
    Devoted June 2020
    Cori ·
    • Flag
    We are going to Negril, Jamaica for the awesome beaches and all inclusive resort with Sandals.
  • Cori
    Devoted June 2020
    Cori ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Sedona is amazing! I live in Phoenix and we go often. We took our engagement pictures at Cathedral Rock. You are going to love it!!
  • Erinn
    Dedicated January 2020
    Erinn ·
    • Flag
    We are going on an 8-day cruise that takes us to La romana, grand Turk, curaçao, and Aruba.
  • Diana
    VIP December 2019
    Diana ·
    • Flag
    We’re going to Florida for five days after our wedding. Then in April 2020, we’re going to Hawaii for a 10 day cruise.
  • Jasmine
    Rockstar February 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag

FH and I are going to St. Lucia for our honeymoon. I'm so excited! It's all inclusive and they have unlimited activities. Even though you stay at one resort, they allow you to travel to the other 2 that they have on the island and do whatever activities/nightlife/shopping that they offer as well. There's no way I can see us getting bored.

• Lisa
    Dedicated September 2019
    Lisa ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

This is where we are going this September!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics