We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

B
Just Said Yes June 2021

Helping

Bayleah, on April 4, 2020 at 8:51 PM Posted in Planning 0 7
Saved Save
I need help on planningmy big day

7 Comments

Latest activity by Melle, on April 5, 2020 at 2:37 PM
  • D
    Dedicated December 2020
    Daniel ·
    • Flag
    Ask what ever you wish and how long do you have. I say start early and do little things. They add up in the end. But I would close eye and see your day then write it down and go from there
  • B
    Just Said Yes June 2021
    Bayleah ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    June 2021 is when we are getting married
  • D
    Dedicated December 2020
    Daniel ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    You have time I would just start slow and figure what kind of wedding you wish and where it will take place. Then go from there. Are you supply the linen or venue also look venue in area you wish and what they supply or do
    And then go from there you have time so no rush but I would start now and not wait. And let it build up and frustrate you
    But I can try help if wish just ask no worries
  • Elle
    Rockstar June 2021
    Elle ·
    • Flag

Hi Bayleah! What do you need help with? And what do you already know you want for sure?

• Dierdra
    Super November 2020
    Dierdra ·
    • Flag

I would start with your Budget and season/ colors. Have a conversation with your significant other about what they want too. Then start looking into your vendors with the big 2 first (Photographer and Venue) both tend to book up the fastest and you will want to send your Save the dates out probably by the fall. Personally then I did dress shopping (mine took 8 months to come in) and then the other vendors. But I made a checklist and had 1-2 vendors or plans per month to accomplish so | haven't been too stressed out.

• Nefetera
    VIP March 2015
    Nefetera ·
    • Flag
    Hey
    I wouldn't mind helping...however I beleive starting with an estimated budget is a big start. After you have a budget began tackling a venue or w.e you decied you would want to have your Cermony or reception . Then you can make the choice of who would be in your wedding, number of guest and w.e. you both may want...(this can always change as planning goes on)
    Finally began making timelines of what needs to be done paid for and etc.Hope this helps and happy planning
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag

The big three: budget, guest list, venue. check out the weddingwire checklist to refer to as well

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles