We were originally supposed to marry in June, but had to postpone to September 25th.
As of right now, the venue has limitations including no dancefloor (I'm very upset about this) and only 50 people are allowed. I don't know if this will change by our wedding date. So I'm not sure if I send out those 50 invites now and wait to send out the other invites. Or should we send them all out now, and potentially have to reverse the invites?
What would you do?
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Lifestyle
These Vendors Can Help Plan Your Wedding *and* First Diwali...
Research once, celebrate twice. ...
Budget
A Detailed Wedding Budget Breakdown Based on Real Couples’...
We explain the average wedding budget breakdown percentages so you can determine...
Places to Celebrate
30 Mountain Wedding Venues in Colorado With the Most...
Find the perfect views for your wedding weekend with these scenic and...