MommaKeysMOG
Savvy June 2019

Help sites like Azazie for Bridemaids

MommaKeysMOG, on January 4, 2019 at 11:32 PM Posted in Wedding Attire

Does anyone know of any other sites like Azazie that you can get samples to try first before ordering . My son's fiancee loves the idea of it with having an out of state bridesmaid but it's the only site I off hand know about I told her to come here but she's worried you will be on the boards all day even she needs to be doing other things haha thanks in advance ladies

Share:

15 Comments

• Catherine
    Savvy June 2019
    Catherine ·
    Jjs house!
  • R
    Dedicated November 2019
    Rachel ·
    Jj’s house. It’s amazing. Ordering my bridesmaids dresses from there
  • Mcskipper
    VIP July 2018
    Mcskipper ·
    ...not jjs house
  • Amanda
    Expert August 2019
    Amanda ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Why not jj’s house? Haven’t heard of it....
  • Mcskipper
    VIP July 2018
    Mcskipper ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I mean, for starters, they don’t do what the question asks (provide samples for at home try on)
    Theyre a knock off site with hit or miss quality, which I actually think is fine for a bridesmaids dress (not a gamble I’d take for a wedding dress though), but they don’t do at home samples and have notoriously bad customer service, so I’d advise against doing anything like buying a dress, trying it on, and counting on returning it easily
  • Alexandra
    Super June 2019
    Alexandra ·
    Try Brideside! My bridesmaids are all over the country - Brideside has three showrooms (Charlotte, Chicago & NYC) and also has a try-at-home program! I was very satisfied with their stylist program and my girls love their dresses
  • Megan
    Just Said Yes May 2019
    Megan ·

I second Brideside! There is a fee of $30 to ship 3 dresses to someone's home to try on, but they offer discounts like 10% off all purchases if all bridesmaids purchase through them! I could also "refer" you for a discount of $20 off each dress if that ends up being a better deal than 10% off or if you're not sure the whole bridal party will order through them.

• Lily
    Beginner June 2019
    Lily ·
    My sister in law had us use Azazie for her wedding. There was something for everyone, including modest bridesmaids dresses for the more religious or modest women.

When I got engaged, I knew that I would use Azazie. I didn't want a selection of "cookie cutter dresses" like I thought I'd find at a chain store. (In 2006 and 2012, David's Bridal had the same exact selection. No thank you.) Azazie has the try-on program, which helped my pregnant sister to find a dress that she could wear two months postpartum. I created a showroom, then added the dresses by filtering length, color and fabric. Then I invited my bridal party to shop for whatever they wanted from the showroom.
    Azazie is a great site.
  • MommaKeysMOG
    Savvy June 2019
    MommaKeysMOG ·
    View Quoted Comment

Thanks will check them out I know the bride wants them all in the same dress but maid of honor a different color

• MommaKeysMOG
    Savvy June 2019
    MommaKeysMOG ·

Thanks ladies yes the try at home is important

• Megan
    Just Said Yes May 2019
    Megan ·

Brideside was also awesome because they assigned me a free "consultant" who was so responsive and knowledgeable. I told her what parameters I had for my bridesmaids (one particular designer, any style, 2 in one color and 2 in another color), and she helped my bridesmaids coordinate with each other to make sure that happened. I was involved but didn't have to worry about doing the coordination myself. The styling consultant answered questions my bridesmaids and I had about specific dress styles and she even went so far as to find dresses they had in stock and take a picture of dresses in the 2 colors I was thinking of next to each other so I could see what they looked like "in real life" outside of the stock website photos. I had such a good experience with them!

• Megan
    Devoted May 2019
    Megan ·
    Birdy Grey ...they do free exchanges but returns are $10
  • Sydni
    Savvy March 2019
    Sydni ·

My bridesmaids used Azazie and we LOVED them!

they ship quickly (shipped in 2 weeks) - you can order free swatches to ensure the color is what you want. you can also order dresses to try on for $10. My sister did custom measurements to ensure her dress fit perfectly since she is wearing 4" heals and by best friend just ordered the small and both fit perfectly for them. i would totally recommend Azazie! But i would definitely recommend ordering swatches and getting try one dresses.

• MommaKeysMOG
    Savvy June 2019
    MommaKeysMOG ·

Thanks so much for all the replies

• M
    Just Said Yes October 2019
    Mckenna ·

Try Revelry!!!! I ordered my girls dresses from there and they were amazing!!! The quality and fit was spot on! The customer service is great and made ordering super easy. My girls ordered sequin dresses in different styles and they looked beautiful.

Comment on this discussion