We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Taylor
Savvy March 2021

Help me get excited again!

Taylor, on January 13, 2021 at 1:41 PM Posted in Planning 0 9
Saved Save
Tell me anything that excited you for your upcoming wedding! after that longggg year and numerous challenges mentally and relationship wise, I lost excitement, but I’m starting to get back into it! 72 more days to go❤️

9 Comments

Latest activity by Brianna, on January 13, 2021 at 7:41 PM
  • Mrs. Spring
    Master April 2021
    Mrs. Spring ·
    • Flag
    Awww good for you. I'll definitely be sending you good vibes.
  • Mrs. Spring
    Master April 2021
    Mrs. Spring ·
    • Flag
    I'm excited to move in with my significant other after we marry.
  • Shelly
    Rockstar January 2022
    Shelly ·
    • Flag

I'm most excited about our first look and being able to be alone with one another before the ceremony. I'm also excited about the first moment we lock eyes when I come to walk down the aisle. I already know I'm going to cry buckets!

• Gabby
    Dedicated October 2021
    Gabby ·
    • Flag
    I'm excited to marry my best friend and to hear his vows he's writing for my 5 year old son. Anytime I think about the wedding I get teary-eyed. 😭
  • Ash
    Dedicated April 2021
    Ash ·
    • Flag
    I'm excited to walk down the aisle and look at my man waiting for me!!! He proposed in 2018 but we decided to wait until I was done with college and then covid happened but NO MORE waiting, we're doing the damn thing Lol! Only 80 days to go for us!!
  • Savannah
    Dedicated November 2021
    Savannah ·
    • Flag
    I’m excited for my wedding band!
  • Milada
    Devoted October 2021
    Milada ·
    • Flag

I'm excited to celebrate our union in front of family and friends. I'm excited to share the same last name as my FH and sons.

• Samantha
    Expert October 2022
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    Make sure you are getting lots of sleep, drinking lots of water. So much mental fatigue is sleep deprivation.
  • Brianna
    Dedicated October 2022
    Brianna ·
    • Flag

I'm excited to have all of our friends and family in one place, having fun. Never taking anything for granted again after this pandemic.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles