We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

L
Just Said Yes September 2019

help i ruined my wedding shoes 馃槶

on August 26, 2019 at 3:41 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 10
Saved Save
I have 11 days until my wedding and I was breaking in my shoes-as was my hubby and he stepped on my shoes putting a black scuff on the tip of my brand new badgley mishkas. I am curious and have no idea how to get the scuff out馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶 HELPPPPPPP

10 Comments

• Allie
    Master August 2019
    Allie
    • Flag

What type of material are your shoes?

• Allie
    Master August 2019
    Allie
    • Flag

Try toothbrush and toothpaste

• L
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I think they're satin..
  • Paige L.
    Super January 2021
    Paige L.
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I know the shoes you are talking about and I would not use any water on them. They might discolor and I doubt the scuff would come out.

Just dry brush them gently to try to work out the scuff, and if it doesn鈥檛 work, no one is going to notice.
  • Rachel
    Devoted October 2019
    Rachel
    • Flag

Honestly, if I were you, I'd take them to a professional. Let them look them over before you try anything, because the last thing you want to do is make them worse. I'm sure if you take them to a shoe repair place, they'll be able to let you know what can be done to fix the shoe. Good luck!

• Lauren
    Savvy October 2019
    Lauren
    • Flag
    Buy new shoes. Probably will cost similar to a professional cleaning and is guaranteed to look perfect since they will be NEW.
  • Catalena
    Dedicated November 2019
    Catalena
    • Flag
    Try a magic eraser!!
  • Catalena
    Dedicated November 2019
    Catalena
    • Flag
    I would lightly wet the magic eraser and gently rub it into the scuff mark, and then get a washcloth and tap it dry
  • Taylor
    VIP October 2020
    Taylor Online
    • Flag

Micellar Water!!! (It's the new fad in removing makeup and hydrating skin). I went to a wedding that was outside in a field and when my feet got dirty, they left toe marks on my favorite nude suede heels. I saw this tip online and it worked! It draws out dirt. I poured some on and scrubbed a bit and then poured some more on and just let them sit all night. When I woke up they looked brand new!

• L
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Love this, thank you so much Taylor!!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles