Hannah
Savvy June 2022

Help! i can’t decide on bridesmaid colors

Hannah, on November 27, 2021 at 10:40 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 6
Saved
For the LIFE of me, I cannot decide what I should do for my 6 bridesmaids for our June wedding. My dress is ivory over rum/champagne and FH/ groomsmen will be wearing the grey suit below. I also can’t decide whether I should do a pallete or just one color. Below I’m going to attach my floral inspo as well as all of the Azazie swatches I ordered. If anyone has any suggestions/ photos/ opinions they would be GLADLY welcomed and appreciated. I’m lost 😞. I don’t want anything to clash or look tacky. Thank you in advance for any feedback! Help! i can’t decide on bridesmaid colors 1

Help! i can’t decide on bridesmaid colors 2
Help! i can’t decide on bridesmaid colors 3

6 Comments

Latest activity by Ann, on December 29, 2021 at 4:24 AM
  • Celine
    Savvy May 2022
    Celine ·
    • Flag
    Love your color swatches! Personally my favorites are the 3 Mauvey/peachy ones in the middle for a June wedding. Those go well with the floral inspo you attached. That being said, sage is a really beautiful popular color right now too.

I know it’s common to have a whole color palette, but I personally am just having one color - dark teal blue. I am finding that it’s hard to incorporate colors into decor without breaking the bank. So I’m using what few ways we have (like table runners, invitations etc) to show off the teal blue. I think it’s also easier that way. The more colors I incorporate the more decisions I have to make lol.
  • Cyndy
    Rockstar May 2019
    Cyndy ·
    • Flag
    I love your inspiration picture and given that your dress has a champagne tone to it I personally would try to use something in that color family for your girls.
  • CountryBride
    VIP April 2022
    CountryBride ·
    • Flag
    I think the one above the dark green would look best
  • Bri
    Savvy April 2023
    Bri ·
    • Flag
    I love the old rose looking colors! I think that would go beautifully with your flowers and the grey suits. I like the swatches in the middle row!
  • Samantha
    Expert August 2022
    Samantha ·
    • Flag

I would lean into the pinky tones in your floral inspiration! It's beautiful and is a relatively universally flattering range to fall into. To make sure it's flattering on everyone, you could let them pick their pink/peach! I love the middle row of swatches, but I also really love that peach one in the top row!

• Ann
    Dedicated August 2022
    Ann ·
    • Flag

I would choose 4-5 colors from the last photo. I think they all fit together

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics