Skip to main content
Janae
Devoted September 2021

Help Finding Junior Bridesmaid Dresses

Janae, on February 19, 2021 at 2:48 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 9
Saved

I am unsure how to find junior bridesmaid dresses that will go with my bridesmaids. I have 6 bridesmaids who will be wearing the dresses in the photo. Unfortunately Birdy Grey (the company I am using for the bridesmaids) does not offer junior bridesmaid dresses. Any suggestions/ideas on how to coordinate the two? I have 2 junior bridesmaids.

Help Finding Junior Bridesmaid Dresses 1

9 Comments

Latest activity by Gabrielle, on February 21, 2021 at 9:26 AM
  • SLY
    Master January 2022
    SLY ·
    • Flag

What are the other colors of your wedding? Would you be opposed to having the junior bridesmaids wearing a different color from a company that carries their sizes?

I would say try and color match, but companies and fabrics vary so much that it might be really difficult getting the same color!

• Janae
    Devoted September 2021
    Janae ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I would not be opposed but I do not know what color would go with the rose quartz! We don't have a set color scheme for the wedding.

• Michelle
    Rockstar December 2022
    Michelle Online ·
    • Flag

Try Azazie. Also do a google search to see what companies sell jr bridesmaid dresses since not all major designers do.

• L
    Lady ·
    • Flag

Recommend Azazie. They have TONS of colors and quite a few options for jr bridesmaids. You should be able to find a pretty close match.

Also, how old are the girls? If they're like 14+ I would probably just offer them the bridesmaids dress options. They'll probably want to look more grown up than little kiddish.

• SLY
    Master January 2022
    SLY ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I have that color swatch at home so I know exactly what color you're talking about. I thought about pairing Dove Grey with Rose Quartz, but decided to have my girls wear the same color.

A light grey would look super pretty with that color! Even a light sage green!

• Janae
    Devoted September 2021
    Janae ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you! The junior bridesmaids are both 10

• Faviola
    Dedicated August 2021
    Faviola ·
    • Flag
    My daughter is going to be a junior bridesmaid and I got her dress from Amazon for like $30 the quality is great I’m happy with my purchase and plus they offer free returns
  • Janae
    Dedicated April 2021
    Janae ·
    • Flag
    Try etsy its my go to for everything
  • Gabrielle
    Savvy December 2021
    Gabrielle ·
    • Flag
    Hi Janae! I have a jr. bridesmaid who will be 11. David’s Bridal had a few options for jr. bridesmaid dresses that I believe could also be ordered online. We also talked to someone about purchasing a regular bridesmaid dress and altering it to fit her. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like there’s a ton of options out there. Are you wanting all the dresses to be the same? Or different? Help Finding Junior Bridesmaid Dresses 2
    Help Finding Junior Bridesmaid Dresses 3

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics