Jazmine
Just Said Yes December 2022

Head count suggestions

Jazmine, on February 24, 2020 at 6:02 PM

Posted in Planning 43

Any suggestions on how should invite people? Should i create an event page on Facebook to keep track of head count?
Any suggestions on how should invite people? Should i create an event page on Facebook to keep track of head count?

43 Comments

• Patrice
    Dedicated September 2021
    Patrice ·
    • Flag

What a great question! I had the same thoughts!

A FB event could help. Also, you can create a wedding website and send people the link to RSVP online, that way they have actively engaged with the digital invitation and i think WeddingWire saves their emails per their request so if you update anything on your website such as time, weather updates, etc. they get a notification directly. This is the option I chose to go with since our wedding is a destination wedding and everyone is traveling into the location from out of town/state/country.

Best of success to you on your big day!

• Pattie
    Expert June 2020
    Pattie ·
    • Flag

I did it through this website. Its really steamlined everything. When they rsvp through the website it automatically updates. But i have gone in and edited myself. Very handy.

• Maria
    Super October 2019
    Maria ·
    • Flag

We sent invitations and had guests RSVP online. If any had trouble with the online feature I RSVP'd for them.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics