I
Dedicated June 2020

Hawaii for honeymoon

iris, on August 24, 2019 at 3:06 PM Posted in Honeymoon 1 5
Saved
Just booked our honeymoon for Maui Hawaii next June 2020!! Booked through Expedia, got the resort hotel, flight, and rental car for 6 days and 5 nights for about 3,300$. (Resort fee not included) so maybe another 250$ Just an estimate for anyone thinking of doing Hawaii. I did my research of the islands and felt this one suited us best, as we want a chill/relaxing feel without the hustle and bustle of tourists. Gotta save our pennies for activities and food which I’m estimating to be about another 2000$ our resort has a kitchen so we plan on cooking some of our meals to help save. So excited!!

5 Comments

Latest activity by 10102020, on August 29, 2019 at 9:32 AM
  • Jeanie
    Super February 2020
    Jeanie ·
    • Flag
    We went to Maui a couple years ago. My friends moved out there and got married, so we spend a week and a half there. It’s absolutely beautiful! The best thing we found was an app to download on your phone. It’s called Maui travel guide or something like that. But it works off gps and talks to you about the island as you drive around, and tells you where the good places to go are such as beaches and restaurants. Definitely do the road to Hana, but make sure you get started early! Have fun!!
  • I
    Dedicated June 2020
    iris ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you for the tip! Yes road to Hana is definitely on our to do list 🤩
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    That's exciting ! Hawaii is great
  • Clíodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Clíodhna ·
    • Flag

That is SO exciting, Iris! I’ve always wanted to visit Hawaii!

What do you plan on doing activities wise?

Dedicated October 2020
    10102020 ·
    • Flag
    Hawaii would be beautiful 😍

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics