We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Lisa
Dedicated July 2020

Guest book help

Lisa, on September 15, 2019 at 12:47 PM Posted in Style and Décor 0 7
Saved Save
FH and I are struggling with this choice because there are so many good options lol. We like all these guest book options. We are also having a caricature artist at the reception and thought we could get ours done and have a border around it and have people sign there. Can you guys give opinions and/or pros/cons of each idea? Thank you

Guest book help 1

Guest book help 2

Guest book help 3

Guest book help 4

7 Comments

Latest activity by Catalena, on September 15, 2019 at 9:31 PM
  • earias
    Champion December 2017
    earias ·
    • Flag
    I think whatever option you choose you need to have it before the reception so during the cocktail hour guests can sign it. Most people will forget once the reception begins. I wanted to have something we could hang on our wall and that meant something to us. We have a lot of redwood trees on our property so when I saw this tree sketch on Etsy I knew it was perfect, plus we got married in winter. My husband made the frame for it too.

Guest book help 5
  • Andrea
    Super May 2020
    Andrea ·
    • Flag
    I love the first one. I’m between a few options right now...

Guest book help 6

Guest book help 7

Guest book help 8
  • MOB So Cal
    January 2019
    MOB So Cal ·
    • Flag

Daughter specifically didn't want anything to hang on the wall (not a big fan and has seen them not look great if many people skip it or if they all sign on one side of the frame or whatever). She and SIL LOVE games and play them frequently, so for them having guests sign Jenga blocks made a lot of sense. They used the set they already had (so, no need to pay $44 for a "special" set of blocks). We took a block to Michael's and tested different pens to find ones that worked best (e.g., fine enough tip since people would be writing pretty small, ink that didn't bleed into the wood grain, etc.). She put all the blocks in a pretty basket and she had the pens and a small sign asking guests to sign them on the table at the entrance to the venue. Now, when they -- or one day their future kids -- play Jenga, they have a sweet reminder of their wedding guests, but it's not out in their home 24-7.

• Jodie
    Expert August 2020
    Jodie ·
    • Flag
    We're doing a version this sign with a metal bucket that we have. After the wedding I'm going to compile it into a list and frame it. When we complete a suggestion we're going to take a picture and send it to the person/people who suggested it as a thank you for giving us that memory.

Guest book help 9
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle Online ·
    • Flag
    So I did a canvas where people thumbprint their fingers as the leaves and it was kind of annoying in the sense that people just printed on blank space rather than on the branch ugh aha but it's all such unique ideas.
  • Cher Horowitz
    Master December 2019
    Cher Horowitz ·
    • Flag

We're doing a map guest book because both of us love traveling! If you're wanting something to display in your home, the second inspiration photo you posted would be great! If you're wanting something you'll use, Jenga blocks sound awesome

• Catalena
    Dedicated November 2019
    Catalena ·
    • Flag

https://www.etsy.com/listing/672296985/wedding-guest-book-sign-monogram?ref=shop_home_active_115&bes=1

This is the guest book we purchased. I absolutely love it!! 🥰
    We’re 47 days away! 😁

Guest book help 10

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles