Kelsey
VIP September 2020

Groomsmen gifts-need ideas!

Kelsey, on March 2, 2020 at 3:27 PM

Posted in Planning 24

My FH keeps shooting down ideas I have been giving him for groomsmen gifts. Just trying to think of some new ideas. Here are the ideas shot down or out: flasks, beer glasses, shot glasses (one of usher's is newly sober and another guy doesn't drink). Watches are out too. Any different ideas that you...

My FH keeps shooting down ideas I have been giving him for groomsmen gifts. Just trying to think of some new ideas. Here are the ideas shot down or out: flasks, beer glasses, shot glasses (one of usher's is newly sober and another guy doesn't drink). Watches are out too. Any different ideas that you guys have? My FH is responsible for purchasing said item or items but he just says I don't know when I ask what he is planning on doing.

24 Comments

• Faith
    Beginner June 2021
    Faith ·
    • Flag

My fiancee and I had the same issue. We had some sober people and under age so we did a mix of Personalized Leather money clips, Cigar cutters, sun glasses, and leather key chains as well. Simple yet tasteful! All items arrived quickly as well.

• Kelsey
    VIP September 2020
    Kelsey ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thanks. I think i remember him saying he liked wallets/ money clips, so that seems like a good option. I think my FH is leaning towards something with their favorite sports teams because I mentioned that today and he responded that is a good idea. I just want him to start trying to figure this out so we aren't doing this last minute.

• Stephanie
    Savvy September 2020
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag

My FH has gotten a couple pairs of socks (each guy got a different pair of fun socks to wear the day of, this happened for two different weddings), an engraved pocket knife, one of those portable phone charger things. I think he is going to go with socks and then I think he wants to get them something else as well, but hasn't decided what.

• V
    Beginner March 2020
    Vannessa ·
    • Flag

I just went to Etsy and put in groomsmen gifts. We ended up getting socks, koozies, and cigars.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics