Samantha
Expert October 2019

Grand Entrance

Samantha, on September 22, 2019 at 9:13 PM

Posted in Wedding Reception 31

I have a couple of questions on the grand entrance into the reception... I'm a bit torn with trying to find a great entrance song into the reception, I also am unsure if the wedding party should come into the same song as FH and I or if they should have their own? Please, any suggestions are...
I have a couple of questions on the grand entrance into the reception... I'm a bit torn with trying to find a great entrance song into the reception, I also am unsure if the wedding party should come into the same song as FH and I or if they should have their own? Please, any suggestions are welcome! I'd love to know what you have done or are doing. Thank you in advance 馃槉

31 Comments

• Catherine
    VIP November 2019
    Catherine
    • Flag

I'm going to let them choose their own. I'm still torn if i'll have them come in in partners or individually

• MD
    Super July 2019
    MD
    • Flag

We did one song for the bridal party (Bring Em Out by T.I.), and then a separate song for us (Jump Around by House of Pain).

• Samantha
    Expert October 2019
    Samantha
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you!!!

• Samantha
    Expert October 2019
    Samantha
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

That sounds like so much fun!! You're wedding is going to be such a good time. And thank you! I think I may have found a song for FH and I to walk into, now I've got to find one for the wedding party.

• Samantha
    Expert October 2019
    Samantha
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Aww, I love that!!! I especially love the Beatles song!

• Samantha
    Expert October 2019
    Samantha
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Yeah, I'm having my MOH help me with songs for the wedding party to come into. I'm going to have them come in pairs.

• Samantha
    Expert October 2019
    Samantha
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Oh that'll get the party started!!!

• Jasmin
    Dedicated July 2020
    Jasmin
    • Flag

We haven't picked our song yet but our bridal party is walking into "Wow" by Post Malone because my FH is obsessed with him. Not my first choice but whatever lol. We are leaning, aka I am fighting for, "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga for our song (long story short she's my idol, one of her songs is our first dance, and her music helped me win a few dance trophies!)

• Samantha
    Expert October 2019
    Samantha
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Aw, I love that!

• Taylor
    Savvy November 2019
    Taylor
    • Flag

We are doing 2 songs. Wedding party coming out to "Ain't no mountain high enough" and FH and I are coming out to "You make my dreams come true"!

• Samantha
    Expert October 2019
    Samantha
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Aw, I love both of those songs! Great entrance songs.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics