Destiny
Rockstar May 2020

Google wedding story

Destiny, on August 13, 2019 at 6:17 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 7
Saved Save
Story link at bottom of page

So just saw this story about a bride whos been with fh for 8 years engaged 3 of them thw booked ther venue way in advance and the wedding is for this September well at a famiy bbq lil sister announced she was pregnant and theyre moving the wedding from next year to this year in September.. she put big sis on the spot and asks if she can take there venue.

https://www.someecards.com/love/marriage/bride-family-wedding-venue-pregnant-sister/

7 Comments

• Kelly
    VIP October 2020
    Kelly
    I would have slapped my sister into next week! This is the most arrogant thing I have read all day! 馃う
  • Soon2BSmith
    Expert October 2020
    Soon2BSmith
    Wow I鈥檓 flabbergasted by the whole situation.
  • Laura
    Rockstar October 2019
    Laura

Wow...some people are so selfish I SO would have told her off

• Cher Horowitz
    Rockstar December 2019
    Cher Horowitz

Ugh, the nerve of some people astonishes me!

• Futuremrsv
    Devoted December 2019
    Futuremrsv
    This made me so angry! The nerve of her 鈥渇amily鈥 & 鈥渟ister鈥! Extremely selfish! I feel so bad for this bride & her FH.
  • Destiny
    Rockstar May 2020
    Destiny
    View Quoted Comment
    Ya the fact that the family is siding with the sister and threatening not to come if she doesnt give up the venue pisses me off
  • D
    Super July 2020
    D
    Wth!? The parents must have known she waited 3 years for a slot. Her sister can have a wedding somewhere else. That is nuts. If they care so much do all the planning for her at a different venue. Geez it's not that hard. What a bunch of a holes.

Comment on this discussion