We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Natalie
Just Said Yes July 2020

Gift for Parents / Host

Natalie, on July 1, 2020 at 12:40 PM Posted in Planning 0 5
Saved Save

Hi all! My Mom and Stepdad have generously offered their farm land for my fiance to get married on. What is a nice gift for them?

5 Comments

• Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag

Get them things that are related to what they are interested in. for instance for our dads we got them special editions of their favorite alcohols

• Molly
    Rockstar September 2020
    Molly ·
    • Flag

Does their farm have a name/logo or brand? You order/make them custom tumblers with their logo.

• Brittany
    Expert October 2020
    Brittany ·
    • Flag

I like to think like I am shopping for their birthday present or Christmas present. So maybe something they are interested in like for an example my FMIL loves to cook so I am wanting to give her a personalized cutting board with a sweet note there from myself.

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

That's so nice of them! I agree that you should choose gifts with their interests in mind!! Smiley heart

Here's a helpful round-up you can check out as well for inspiration: 21 Truly Sweet Wedding Gift Ideas for Your Parents or Parents-in-Law.
  • Jessica
    Devoted February 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    We bought them a nice dinner, gave them an engraved frame, and made them a photo book with our professional wedding pictures.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles