Lynnie
WeddingWire Administrator October 2016

Getting Ready Outfits - Yea or Nay?

Lynnie, on November 5, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Posted in Wedding Attire 148

Do you have a special 'getting ready' outfit planned for you or your whole wedding crew? Are you splurging on matching robes, shirts, or PJs for all of your bridesmaids? Or something bridal just for you? Will you wear a special 'getting ready' outfit? Yea or nay? Photo by Cooper Arthur Photography...

Do you have a special 'getting ready' outfit planned for you or your whole wedding crew? Are you splurging on matching robes, shirts, or PJs for all of your bridesmaids? Or something bridal just for you?

Will you wear a special 'getting ready' outfit? Yea or nay?

cfb_1317349.jpg

Photo by Cooper Arthur Photography in Randolph, MA

Next Question: Boutonnieres?

Back to the Beginning: Yea or Nay?

148 Comments

• Catherine
    VIP November 2019
    Catherine ·
    • Flag

Yeah! I bought my girls and mother matching robes, slippers, hangers and jewelry!

• Nicole
    Savvy September 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    Initially I wanted something fun like this. But opted to gift hair and makeup for my bridesmaids instead.
  • Jessie
    Savvy May 2020
    Jessie ·
    • Flag

Yes! I love this idea Smiley smile

• Melissa
    Dedicated July 2020
    Melissa ·
    • Flag
    The bridesmaids liked the idea of the robes while getting our make up done, I didn’t care either way.
  • Sweet'N'Rhodes
    Devoted June 2021
    Sweet'N'Rhodes ·
    • Flag

Nay. Extra expense.

• Olga
    Savvy May 2020
    Olga ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I'm thinking of matching Jammies for my ladies, we'll see. It's 5 months from now.
  • Serenity
    Dedicated October 2021
    Serenity ·
    • Flag
    Yes! I love this idea!! For myself I probably would do something a little “bit extra”
  • Natalia
    Expert October 2020
    Natalia ·
    • Flag

Nay. I would like the little robes and what not but at the end of the day they can wear whatever they feel is comfortable whilst getting ready.

Comment on this discussion