We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Chelsea
Dedicated November 2020

Garter toss

Chelsea, on February 25, 2020 at 9:00 AM Posted in Wedding Reception 0 4
Saved Save
Ok so I have 2 garters. One that has my future last name on it, and the other one will say “nice catch” for the guys to catch. Do I have to wear both of them on my legs or just one. I’d rather wear the one my fh will be getting. What does everybody else think?

4 Comments

• Onya
    Devoted April 2021
    Onya ·
    • Flag
    Up to you! I️ would Wear just the one that he’s going to take off. The other can already be off. Or you can wear both and only have him take off the one that’s being tossed and save the FUTURE MRS... for the wedding night. 🥴because once he takes that off you’re a mrs.
  • P & J
    Dedicated February 2020
    P & J ·
    • Flag
    I’ve thought of wearing one on each leg or having the toss garter right under the keep one but you wear it how you prefer! It’s not a requirement to put both on ❤️
  • Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    • Flag

You don't have to wear any garter at all, so this is totally personal preference. I would probably save the Mrs. one for the wedding night or your honeymoon.

• Clíodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Clíodhna ·
    • Flag

Hey Chelsea! If you’re tossing one at the reception, it would be best to wear that one. You could also wear the one with your future last name on it but just don’t remove it for the toss, or wear it your wedding night / on honeymoon.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles