Hi!! So the venue that I have literally been dreaming about has the date I wanted booked along with every Saturday for that month (February) and the next 4 months after that.. just my luck. They told me they Friday before my original date is open but I’m not sure if a Friday wedding will be to much of an inconvenience for my guest. What is everyone’s opinion? My only other option is to wait an additional year (2022) which I truly don’t want.