B
Just Said Yes October 2019

Flowers 4 Decor

Brianna, on May 21, 2019 at 12:10 PM Posted in Style and Décor 0 6
Saved Save

Hi everyone! I wanted to see if anyone has ideas for table decoration - other than flowers? Of course flowers have the best looks and we'll be placing on many of the tables -- trying to stay away from having flowers in the entire venue given their short lifespan. Please feel free to share your insight and looks that you'd recommend!

Thanks in advance!

6 Comments

• Courtney
    Rockstar December 2019
    Courtney ·

We're doing a flowerless centerpiece similar to this One. Candles, birch rounds, garland, and table number. Done!

Flowers 4 Decor 1

• Maura
    Dedicated May 2019
    Maura ·
    I like the look of cylindrical vases with a floating candle on top. You can fill it with clear water beads, and buy whatever colored pearls you want. My sister did that for her wedding, and got most of the supplies at Dollar Tree. It does require someone to put them together day of though. A round mirror underneath adds a nice touch too.

Flowers 4 Decor 2
  • M
    Just Said Yes May 2019
    Michelle ·
    I used these..I found the idea on pinterest. 💜

Flowers 4 Decor 3

Flowers 4 Decor 4
  • V
    VIP July 2019
    Veronica ·

Here are some ideas I found. My other thought was fake flowers if you don't want real ones. The wood flowers look incredibly real.

Flowers 4 Decor 5

02372a48550eaaef58c1712d9795393f--photo-

5fe6a673-9eaa-4cff-bb0e-739cf746e8b2~rs_

• Ansley
    Dedicated February 2020
    Ansley ·

Lanterns!

Edited: boo, it didn't like my picture. Let's try that again!

Lanterns!Flowers 4 Decor 6

• Pirate & 60s Bride
    Champion March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·

We did candelabras (make sure your venue allows open flame or do the other candle options mentioned here with flameless candles).

candelabras (about $20/each + candles)Flowers 4 Decor 7

Comment on this discussion