Mrs. H
Master September 2019

Flower Girls/Ring Bearer Gift Ideas

Mrs. H, on September 17, 2019 at 9:00 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 5
Saved Save
Amidst finalizing last-minute items, it occurred to FH and I that we need to purchase gifts for our flower girls and ring bearer. The flower girls are 6 and 4, and the ring bearer is 3. Any suggestions would be helpful! TIA Smiley laugh

5 Comments

• Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    • Flag

I would ask their parents what they're into. Maybe just go with a small toy or something.

• Allie
    Master August 2019
    Allie ·
    • Flag

I just did small toys for the kids to play with at the reception. They are too young to hold onto anything meaningful.

• MOB So Cal
    January 2019
    MOB So Cal Online ·
    • Flag

Agree. Daughter gave the boys Lego sets and the girls "wedding dresses" for the American Girl dolls.

• Formerbride
    VIP June 2019
    Formerbride ·
    • Flag
    I got my girls a little sequin pouch and put hair accessories in it. I also paid for their hair (elective). I did not have a boy that young. You could take the girls to get their nails done. 🤷‍♀️
  • Katie
    Super November 2019
    Katie ·
    • Flag
    For our flower girl we are doing a cup in her favorite color with her name on it, an eye mask for bed, kids lip balm, hair ties in our wedding colors, and nail polish.

Our ring barrer will get a cup in his favorite color with a ring security badge and his name on it with his favorite candy inside, and a pair of sunglasses also in his favorite color that will have ring security on the side

Flower Girls/Ring Bearer Gift Ideas 1

Flower Girls/Ring Bearer Gift Ideas 2

Comment on this discussion