Octavia
Dedicated June 2021

Flower girls and Ring bearers

Octavia, on July 24, 2019 at 10:46 PM Posted in Wedding Ceremony 0 83
Saved Save
Hey Ladies,
Hd were/are you guys ring bearer(s) and flower girl(s)? How many did you choose for each?

83 Comments

• Kat_
    Super October 2019
    Kat_ ·
    • Flag
    We have 2 sweet flower girls and 1 ring bearer. One flower girl is our niece, the other flower girl and ring bearer our sweet neighbor’s kids. We love them so much and they will be adorable!
  • Emily
    Dedicated June 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    I have 2 young boys so they will both be my ring beaters and I have 2 young nieces and they’ll both be my flower girls although I’ve thought about the youngest one dropping the flowers while the older one holds a “Here comes the bride” sign.
  • F
    Dedicated June 2020
    Fredrecia ·
    • Flag
    I'm doing 1 and 1
  • Jessica
    VIP September 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    FH and I have a daughter and son together who will be flower girl and ring bearer, they will be 5 and 6 at the wedding.
  • Sara
    Devoted April 2020
    Sara ·
    • Flag
    My two daughters are my flower girls, will be 15 months and 9 years old at the wedding. And my son will be ring bearer, he’ll be 2 at the wedding
  • Toni
    Expert November 2019
    Toni ·
    • Flag
    I have 1 flower girl who is our friend’s daughter and the ring bearer is my stepson. 😊
  • Lauren
    Rockstar February 2020
    Lauren ·
    • Flag
    I have 4 nephews and 1 niece. All of my nephews will be ringbearers, and my niece will be the flower girl!
  • earias
    Champion December 2017
    earias ·
    • Flag

One of my bridesmaids has four adorable children, 3 girls (11, 9, and 7) and 1 boy (3). They were my flower girls and ring bearer.

Flower girls and Ring bearers 1

• Chrystan
    Dedicated October 2019
    Chrystan ·
    • Flag
    My youngest niece is the flower girl and we will not have a ring bearer. We aren’t close with any friends or relatives sons so we skipped it.
  • Aliza
    Savvy September 2020
    Aliza ·
    • Flag
    Two flower girls, both about 3: FH's niece, a bridesmaid's daughter
    For ring bearers: FH's nephew (9), a bridesmaid's son (7), matron of honor's son (almost 3), and a groomsman's son (just born on Sun, so will be 14 months)
  • Alyssa
    Devoted October 2019
    Alyssa ·
    • Flag
    My son and step son will be the ring bearers and my daughter will be the only flower girl
  • Mandi
    Master October 2020
    Mandi ·
    • Flag
    My MOHs 2 sons will be our ring bearers. Ages 4 & 6.
    My closest cousins twins will be our flower girls. They will be just shy of age 3.
  • Cheryl
    Expert November 2020
    Cheryl ·
    • Flag
    This is another component to a very long list of traditions we're nixing. Kids are unpredictable and expensive, plus, my very dear friend told me a few months ago what a pain in the behind it was for her 7 and 5 year old daughters to be in her brother in law's wedding. So with that information in mind, it's one less circus act for us to stress over. FH and I both have autoimmune diseases so life is better with less stress.
  • Octavia
    Dedicated June 2021
    Octavia ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    We have 2 flower girls and 1 rings bearer at the moment. I think we will change to 2 ringbearers though. The flower girls are my niece and a goddaughter we share. The ringbearer is his godson (my nephew, godson to be lol) and I was thinking of adding his nephew. He’s 3 turning 4 later this year. His godson is a bit older
  • Octavia
    Dedicated June 2021
    Octavia ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Sooo sweet! I haven’t decided on who will throw flowers just as yet. Or if I will let them both with 2 signs. For the ring bearer im still trying to decide if I will have 1 or 2.
  • Octavia
    Dedicated June 2021
    Octavia ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    So sweet!! ❤️
  • Octavia
    Dedicated June 2021
    Octavia ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Awesome!!! Congrats on your family’s union! ❤️
  • Octavia
    Dedicated June 2021
    Octavia ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Niceeee!! Are your nephews older or younger?
  • Octavia
    Dedicated June 2021
    Octavia ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    😍😍😍😍 stunning photo!!!!! They are all adorable!!!! ❤️
  • Octavia
    Dedicated June 2021
    Octavia ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I don’t think I’ve ever heard someone skip on the ringbearer. Do you regret not having one looking back? Just out of curiosity. ❤️

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics