Riley
Expert June 2020

Finding my dream dress in a picture

Riley, on July 8, 2019 at 9:36 PM

Posted in Wedding Attire 22

I don't really know how to word this, but I saw a picture of a wedding dress and I fell in love with it. It is to the point that I already know that it is MY dress. The dress shop is an hour away and it is under my budget. Everything is perfect. Anyone else have similar situations?
I don't really know how to word this, but I saw a picture of a wedding dress and I fell in love with it. It is to the point that I already know that it is MY dress. The dress shop is an hour away and it is under my budget. Everything is perfect. Anyone else have similar situations?

22 Comments

• Ivy ORP
    VIP October 2019
    Ivy ORP ·
    • Flag

Your dress is gorgeous!

I saw a picture of my dress (#1) online but was actually more obsessed with a different one (#2). I kept looking for options of course but they all ended up looking like the second dress. It wasn't until I showed pictures of one and two to my friend that it clicked with me, #2 was a variation of basically every wedding dress I had seen a million times and I was determined to have a unique dress. I found one very similar to #1 but in a different fabric. While I was convinced I really wanted tulle I was obsessed with how the shape looked on me, I cried! At my second appointment I couldn't find one like either but I did get to try on a flowy tulle dress (the top and color were all wrong) and became convinced that #1 was my dress. I had to order it online and worked with the designer to modify it for my body. It is on it's way to me and while I'm a bit nervous, I know in my soul that this is the one!!!! I can't wait to wear it in October!

• Bridget
    VIP August 2019
    Bridget ·
    • Flag

Your dress Is beautiful! I found one that I really loved but unfortunately nobody near me had it in stock so that I could try it one. The one I bought had similar characteristics though!

Comment on this discussion