K
Dedicated November 2020

Father dance

Kayla, on November 18, 2019 at 11:37 AM Posted in Wedding Reception 1 6
Saved Save
Ever since i was a little girl one thing i couldn't wait for was the dance I get to do with my dad I need song ideas lady's what are y'all doing for your dance with your dad we both kinda country people all maybe something country but i am open to any kind

6 Comments

• Amber
    Super September 2020
    Amber ·
    • Flag
    I loved you first. That's a beautiful songđź’—
  • Kaitlyn
    Dedicated November 2019
    Kaitlyn ·
    • Flag
    Is there a song you both enjoy or that relates to you growing up? Sometimes thinking about that can help narrow your options down. Don’t be afraid to go for something less traditional either! My dad and I danced to Rainbow Connection, but that’s because he used to sing the song to me when I was little and called me “Fozzie Bear,” It’s your moment together, pick whatever means something to you. ❤️
  • ClĂ­odhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Clíodhna ·
    • Flag

This is so sweet, KaylaSmiley heart

Here are some great suggestions from the WeddingWire ideas section - 19 Father-Daughter Dance Songs Your Dad Will Love. Do you like any of these?

• Ashley
    Expert November 2020
    Ashley ·
    • Flag

I am the same as you, a life-long "Daddy's Girl." I'll honestly cry more dancing with my dad than I will with my FH. Haha

We are dancing to "I Hope You Dance" because he sang that to me as a lullaby when I was growing up. Even he said that that song is going to make him tear up.

• K
    Dedicated November 2020
    Kayla ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Aww thats so sweet i feel the same way my dad ant the crying type but if i get him to i would be happy lol i know im going to be crying the whole way
  • Nicole
    Super September 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag

I like humble and kind, my wish, i hope you dance from the country genre Smiley smile

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics