Shannon
Beginner February 2020

Excursions or Sight Seeing in Cabo, Mexico

Shannon, on July 1, 2019 at 2:57 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 3
Saved Save

We are getting married in Cabo in late February 2020. We are extending our stay and just including our honeymoon into the trip. Has anyone been to Cabo and have any recommendations for must see places, bars, restaurants or excursions?

3 Comments

• FutureMrsD
    Rockstar July 2019
    FutureMrsD ·

We did a walking food tour, it was awesome. I'm pretty sure it was Juan More Tacos, they have great Trip Advisor reviews. It was really fun and we got to see parts of Cabo we wouldn't have ventured to ourselves. We also went jet skiing, that was SUPER fun. We just went down to the beach and paid a small company $80 to take it out for 1 hour. We just got 1 for the both of us. We parasailed, it wasn't as great as I thought it would be. It was cool at first but then just kind of meh. We also did a tequila tasting & couples massage, both great!

• Shannon
    Beginner February 2020
    Shannon ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Awesome! Thanks for the info! Jet skiing sounds fun! We both have parasailed before so I totally agree with you. Something you can do once and not do again. We’ll have to look into the walking food tour too! Thanks!
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Cliodhna ·

Hi Shannon

Cabo is such a beautiful destination for a wedding! Are the two of you eloping? Or is it a destination wedding with guests?

Check out this page all about Los Cabos from the WeddingWire Honeymoon section which has a ton of ideas on things to see and do during your visit - Los Cabos Honeymoons.

Have you booked your accommodation yet? Where will you be staying?

Comment on this discussion