We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Kiara
Super August 2021

Due to Covid19 How many of you who have changed your date are sending out New Save The Dates? Or How Many of you added the date on things & now have t

Kiara, on August 9, 2020 at 11:18 AM

Posted in Planning 28

I know I ordered some favorites & Save The Dates. Now Im going to order new Favorites to change the date & Im wondering should I order new STD's or not???

I know I ordered some favorites & Save The Dates. Now Im going to order new Favorites to change the date & Im wondering should I order new STD's or not???

28 Comments

• Kiara
    Super August 2021
    Kiara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Aww I love the candy hmmm.. I haven't been on here due to depression of not getting married and of course I stopped planning in March I just recently started back the day of the suppose2be date... I am sending Electronic STDs again with the new date & I did reach out to my vendors and all are on the board.. Thank you & Congrats to you also Paulette..

• Stephanie
    Expert September 2021
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Oh no! I'm so sorry! We postponed back in june so thankfully i didnt have time to order our favors they would of have our 2020 date on them!

• M
    Just Said Yes June 2021
    Maya ·
    • Flag

We sent out Change the Dates! Since we had ordered our Save the Dates from Zola, they had a policy that we could order Change the Dates for free. They are still providing free Change the Dates with any Save the Date or Invitations purchase. I'm not sure what other companies are doing but hopefully they have similar policies... best of luck!! https://welcome.zola.com/sem_desktop_ctd/?pkey=pap_googlesem_desktop_brandexact_np_ctd&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Pap_Brand%20(Exact)&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIo9Se0Zqq6wIVibLICh39KwxzEAAYASAAEgK0GfD_BwE

• Kiara
    Super August 2021
    Kiara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thanx love

• Alyssa
    Expert December 2021
    Alyssa ·
    • Flag

I sent out cutesy, elegant "change the dates" in May. Now that we are postponing AGAIN I am making sarcastic ones with some sort of meme on them because as much as this sucks, I am going to make some sort of light out of it and hopefully people will laugh.

• T
    Devoted August 2020
    Tina ·
    • Flag
    I didn’t want to spend more money on save the date again so I didn’t. I sent out my invites with go on my website to check for updates. My cousins got married and didn’t have this virus so I’m saying why should I spend more money? I got married the day I wanted my venue moved for the 3rd time and maybe even a 4th time. No thanks
  • Kiara
    Super August 2021
    Kiara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Aww that's cute and sorry you had to change your date again that sucks...

• Kiara
    Super August 2021
    Kiara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Im doing my save the dates electronic & texting everyone

You voted for . Add a comment 👇