L
Dedicated May 2021

Dress Help

Lauren, on September 27, 2019 at 12:17 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 15
Saved

I’m trying to figure out what I should wear to my Rehearsal/ Rehearsal Dinner, Bridal Shower & my Engagement Pictures (which is going to be in Porthead Lighthouse Cape Elizabeth, Maine) this is what I’m thinking so far - Bridal Shower the Lilac one from Altar’d State, Engagement either the one from Citrus & Lemon or from Jj’s House (what dress color should I go with) then the Rehearsal/ Rehearsal Dinner either the ones from Vici Dolls or Lulu Lemon .. Please give me your opinion

Dress Help 1

Dress Help 2

Dress Help 3

Dress Help 4

Dress Help 5

Dress Help 6

Dress Help 7

15 Comments

Latest activity by Lauren, on October 10, 2019 at 3:44 PM
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I love the floral one from Lulu's
  • Allison
    Devoted April 2020
    Allison ·
    • Flag
    All those dresses are beautiful! I will tell you that I ordered the ivory floral one from LuLu’s and it will not be a good option for you if you have a larger chest. I had to return it because even though it was GORGEOUS and so high quality in person, it had way too much cleavage for pictures! But if you’re more petite, it would be perfect!
  • Cyndy
    Rockstar May 2019
    Cyndy ·
    • Flag
    I love all of them but the JJ’s House dress seems a bit formal to me. You can never go wrong with a pretty floral
  • Amber
    Master February 2020
    Amber ·
    • Flag

I agree with exactly what you're thinking. I like the Altar'd State one for bridal shower, Citrus & Lemon for engagement photos, and a floral one for the rehearsal dinner. I do agree with PP that the JJ's house one looks a little too formal.

• Cristy
    Master May 2021
    Cristy ·
    • Flag

Wow, these are all beautiful!! I understand why you're having a hard time deciding! I don't care for the JJ's House dress, as I think it's too formal for any of those occasions. But the others are great! I like the Vici Dolls and Lulu's ones the best.

• L
    Dedicated May 2021
    Lauren ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Between Vici Dolls & Lulu Lemon which dress would you choose for a Rehearsal dress
  • L
    Dedicated May 2021
    Lauren ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Since I’m tall should I reconsider my option for my engagement photos ?
  • Cristy
    Master May 2021
    Cristy ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

My favorites are the Vici Dolls--the top left and the top center are my two favorites. So pretty!!

• L
    Dedicated May 2021
    Lauren ·
    • Flag
    I’m thinking about the Altar’d State dress for my Bridal Shower then I’m reconsidering my engagement dress because it looks short & I’m 6’0 for my Rehearsal it’s between Vici Dolls & Lulu’s
  • L
    Dedicated May 2021
    Lauren ·
    • Flag
    My only problem with the dress for my engagement pictures is that I’m 6’0 and I don’t want it to be to short
  • Heather
    Dedicated June 2021
    Heather ·
    • Flag
    I love the floral one from lulu's
  • Juanita
    Beginner May 2020
    Juanita ·
    • Flag
    The floral ones from Lulus are wonderful.
  • Ashley
    Expert October 2021
    Ashley ·
    • Flag
    Hey, I found the discussion with the pics! Lol LOVE all the florals. The Purple one is super cute and I really like the citrus dress! 😍
  • L
    Dedicated May 2021
    Lauren ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Should I do the purple Altar’d State one for my Bridal shower then a Lulu one for the engagement pictures & everyone is saying go with the dress from citrus & lemon for my rehearsal but my problem is that I’m a 6’0 person so I don’t know how that dress would look on me
  • Lauren
    Beginner September 2019
    Lauren ·
    • Flag

The good thing about LuLu's is Free returns! I couldn't decide what dress I wanted from there for our welcome party so I ordered a few, picked my favorite and sent the rest back! They have fast shipping and fast reimbursement.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics