D
Dedicated July 2020

Dress Help Please

D, on January 22, 2020 at 1:17 AM

Posted in Wedding Attire 43

We are having a small ceremony and reception. I really want to be myself. My man proposed to me with the most beautiful salt and pepper diamond ring. The whole white dress just doesn’t appeal to me. The reception is most likely going to consist of a murder mystery dinner and will have an overall...
We are having a small ceremony and reception. I really want to be myself. My man proposed to me with the most beautiful salt and pepper diamond ring. The whole white dress just doesn’t appeal to me. The reception is most likely going to consist of a murder mystery dinner and will have an overall James Bond vibe.
My colors are black and silver. I need opinions:
Black velvet and lace dress, accented with silver jewelry and sparkly heals
OrSilver sequin dress with black heals and accessories.The last picture is my ring so you can get a feel for my personality shining through.
cfb_1354201.jpg
cfb_1354205.jpg

cfb_1354217.jpg
Thanks ladies for your help!

43 Comments

• K
    Dedicated February 2020
    Kimberly ·
    • Flag
    I love the black with lace! I went to a wedding recently where the bride wore a similar dress and it was gorgeous!
  • Edie
    Savvy April 2020
    Edie ·
    • Flag
    I love the black!
  • L
    Beginner August 2020
    L ·
    • Flag
    Your ring is beautiful and unique! Based on your ring and your description I think the black dress would be perfect for you! Keep us posted! I’m interested to hear what you decided! : )

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics