Tone
Devoted July 2021

Dinner

Tone, on March 21, 2021 at 4:41 PM Posted in Wedding Reception 0 14
Saved
I’m just so excited and wanted to share it! While our families and friends were more than happy to pay for their own meals after our ceremony my fiancé and I just decided to put our stimulus checks towards not only paying for dinner for everyone but also the restaurants private room! This means we can have the few small dances we really wanted but didn’t think we were going to be able to have! I can’t wait to tell everyone! I know they were the ones who offered to pay for their own but it feels nice to be able to pay for everyones meal since they’re taking time out of their schedules to celebrate with us. Thats all, I’m just so freaking happy!! ☺️☺️☺️

14 Comments

Latest activity by Kristen, on March 23, 2021 at 1:35 PM
  • Michelle
    Rockstar October 2022
    Michelle ·
    • Flag

Guests should never be expected or asked to pay for their own meals. If the couple can't afford lunch or dinner for everyone, move the reception to a non meal time and serve cake and coffee or cut the guest list to what they can afford to cover.

That is good that you can afford it.

• AJ
    Super October 2022
    AJ ·
    • Flag

That's awesome that your guests were willing to pay for their meals, but I agree with Michelle they should never be expected to since its your wedding and you are the host. Glad you are able to pay for them now and can have the things you want!

• Katie
    Rockstar August 2020
    Katie ·
    • Flag
    I’m so happy for you!!! This is wonderful news you can have the reception you were hoping for!!! 🌷🌿🌼
  • Ava
    VIP May 2022
    Ava ·
    • Flag
    This is great news! 😀
  • Kristin
    Devoted December 2021
    Kristin ·
    • Flag
    That’s so exciting! I’m glad you’re getting to do something that means so much to you with your stimulus! Enjoy every moment ❤️
  • Tone
    Devoted July 2021
    Tone ·
    • Flag
    Thank you all!! I’m so happy and it really renewed my excitement!
  • Michelle
    Rockstar April 2021
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    Awesome! Fantastic news!
  • Marshaya
    Dedicated April 2022
    Marshaya ·
    • Flag
    Yes! That's great news.. I know how you feel we just booked our venue with our stimulus check on yesterday..
    Happy Planning 🥂
  • Sharon
    Super September 2021
    Sharon ·
    • Flag
    Awesome!! Enjoy every second of it!
  • Grace
    Super February 2022
    Grace ·
    • Flag
    So happy for you and glad you are able to show your guests how much you appreciate them being with you for your wedding!
  • Kiyome
    Devoted December 2022
    Kiyome ·
    • Flag
    Yay! That's exciting! I am excited because we will be using our stimulus checks for my wedding dress and our venue!😁
  • Dj Tanner
    June 2021
    Dj Tanner ·
    • Flag
    Congrats! Super happy for you both and can totally feel your joy and excitement through your post! And your guests will appreciate it too! Thank you for sharing your excitement and joy, this was a really nice post to wake up to 🍾🥂🎉
  • Heather
    Devoted November 2021
    Heather ·
    • Flag

How exciting!! Smiley laugh

• Kristen
    Devoted October 2021
    Kristen ·
    • Flag

Wonderful news!! Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles