We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

E
Savvy July 2021

Decor websites?

Emily, on June 29, 2020 at 3:17 PM Posted in Style and Décor 0 10
Saved Save

I'm shopping around for décor a little early. (Wedding is next July) because I like to visualize and also pick things up at stores/online shop little by little. Does anyone know of any good websites for décor? Bonus points if you know of any maybe secondhand websites or some extra affordable ones! Smiley smile My colors are Dusty Blue and Sage Green.

10 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on June 30, 2020 at 1:05 PM
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    Oriental trading co is really good for it and sometimes they do free shipping here and there
  • Katlyn
    Devoted December 2021
    Katlyn ·
    • Flag

I would also check Harbor Freight

• Cyndy
    Rockstar May 2019
    Cyndy ·
    • Flag
    Hobby Lobby and Michaels are good and Etsy always has lots of cute things. I would try Facebook marketplace for items as well. I sold all of my things on there.
  • V
    Master July 2019
    Veronica ·
    • Flag

We used a decorator for our wedding, but I know she bought our arch and drapery from tableclothsfactory.com. I also bought templates from Etsy to make signs for our wedding. I had them printed through VistaPrint. I also bought a ton of other things from Esty. Our decorator bought frames for the signs from the Dollar Store. My mom bought a stand for our welcome sign from Michael's.

• Molly
    Devoted August 2021
    Molly ·
    • Flag

So far I have gotten things from Michaels, JoAnn's, Etsy, Amazon, the Disney Store and I also plan to purchase some things from Oriental trading. Also, Walmart and Target usually have little wedding sections, especially between April and September.

• Jana
    Master October 2022
    Jana ·
    • Flag
    Try to rent as much as you can (glassware which is expensive to ship and linens) from your florist and caterer so you aren't stuck with decorations you have to rehome.
    Joann and Michael's have a huge wedding section and sales all the time. Etsy is great if you love the DIY look without the work involved.

Dollar Tree may have something that catches your eye. Walmart and Target are options as well.

• Jill
    Jill ·
    • Flag
    Efavormart.com was one of our favorite go to sites.
  • Hanna
    VIP June 2019
    Hanna ·
    • Flag

Check facebook marketplace. A ton of brides sell their decor after the wedding for quite a bargain!

• Marisa
    Master October 2021
    Marisa ·
    • Flag

I’ve found things on Etsy, Wayfair, Oriental Trading, Amazon, Koyal & Jamali Garden.

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

Hi Emily! Make sure to also check out this similar discussion going on right here: Where are ya’ll buying your decorations?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles