E
Devoted October 2021

Decor Costs

Erin, on July 11, 2019 at 11:29 AM Posted in Style and Décor 0 6
Saved
How much did people spend on their decor?
My last bit of my budget left to allocate is for flowers and decor and I've gotten somewhat of an idea of range of prices for flowers but don't want to undercut my decor budget thinking things are going to be way less than they end up being

6 Comments

Latest activity by Courtney, on July 14, 2019 at 8:51 PM
  • Monique
    Master December 2019
    Monique ·
    • Flag
    We are spending about 400 if I had To guess with diy centerpieces, provides tablecloths, bought decorations at after Christmas sales, photo booth materials, ect.
  • Jess
    Super September 2019
    Jess ·
    • Flag

Our florist bill is $1100 for all the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and floral décor.

For other décor I would say I've spent around $800. This is for DIY centerpieces, card box, welcome sign, guestbook, Mr/Mrs sign for table, favors, and additional signs we are using around our venue.

• Lauren
    VIP February 2020
    Lauren ·
    • Flag

We've spent about $700 on decorations/centerpieces/signs so far, but that's not including the flowers. We have a florist but haven't gotten the costs yet. We'll be doing real flowers and greenery for the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and arch.

• CourtneyBrittain
    Master August 2019
    CourtneyBrittain ·
    • Flag
    We are doing about $100 for decor and $200 for florals but I think both will be less. My mom was able to find fairy lights for $0.20 each an we bought I think 50 of them hahaha. We ordered 2000 tiny wooden hearts that say Love on them from amazon for a total of $36, we will have photos of Ethan and I spread through the tables, and we are cutting greenery from our trees.
    We are using Trader Joe’s for flowers
  • Jessica
    Expert June 2023
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    Ours will be approximately just over $100 for ceremony & reception decorations and about $35 for flowers
  • Courtney
    Master December 2019
    Courtney ·
    • Flag

Outside of flowers, attire, and gifts our decor has come in at about $400. Centerpieces, welcome sign and table, small signage, card box, guest book, cake stand and topper, and sweetheart table.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics