Anyone with a winter wedding postponing their wedding or changing plans due to the pandemic? We don’t know what to do & it may be too soon to tell. At the same time, our reception space is closed and don’t know when they will reopen. Same with bridal shower location
Since there's still plenty of time before December, you might not need to postpone yet. I would recommend contacting your vendors and venue now to come up with a backup plan just in case things aren't improving by like October. That way, you would already have the backup date already set if you end up needing to postpone. I know you said your venue is closed, though they might respond to emails? Hopefully you won't need to postpone!
I agree with Lisa I think you will have a better Idea in October with enough time to change the date if you choose to and let your guest know. Reach out to your venue and see what they tell you so far and advise you to do depending on your original guest count. Best wishes! I hope you will be able to keep your date
We are November, we are not planning on postponing. As of right now our venue is at 50% capacity so we are hopeful, but our venue is also not as flexible as some others I’ve seen with rescheduling. So, unless we go into another lockdown we have no plan B. I’ve also come to terms with the fact that people will likely be wearing face masks, less people may come, etc.. We are in MA but getting married in NH