We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Lindsay
Just Said Yes October 2020

Dark Green Bridesmaid Dresses

Lindsay, on March 10, 2020 at 9:01 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 9
Saved Save
Hi everyone! We are having our wedding October 3, 2020 and our colors are a very dark green and neutrals. I am having a really hard time finding inexpensive dark green bridesmaids dresses. They are all very bright dark green or too blueish. Most are hunter green or a lighter emerald. The beautiful dark green velvet dresses are all $250+. Does anyone have any website suggestions for less expensive bridesmaid dresses?
Thank you!!

P.S I have looked at Birdy Grey, David’s Bridal, BHLDN, azazie and Lulus

9 Comments

Latest activity by Lindsay, on March 12, 2020 at 12:31 AM
  • MOB So Cal
    January 2019
    MOB So Cal ·
    • Flag

Daughter's BMs wore Azazie's dark green and it was really lovely, not bright or bluish in my opinion.

• Lindsay
    Lindsay ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Okay thank you! That’s good to know. I’ll have to look at the color in person Smiley smile
  • MOB So Cal
    January 2019
    MOB So Cal ·
    • Flag

Dark Green Bridesmaid Dresses 1

Azazie's dark green....
  • Kayla
    Just Said Yes November 2022
    Kayla ·
    • Flag
    Dark green and lemon yellow are the two colors I have chosen for my wedding. I got swatches for my dresses off of azaize and can attest that the color is deep and not at all blueish
  • Crystal
    Devoted October 2020
    Crystal ·
    • Flag
    I had such a hard time finding a super dark green that fit my girls budget and their requirements. I settled with juniper from David’s bridal. My venue is on the darker side in terms of lighting so I think it’ll work.
  • J
    Master 0000
    Judith ·
    • Flag
    Jasmine Bridal has 3 lines. BelsoieDark Green Bridesmaid Dresses 2
    bridesmaids high, around $250.
    B2 and Jasmine JB are in the 100-200 ranges. Jasmine uses many different fabrics. Their Pure Jade and Hunter, are it blue-greens or yellow. But is some fabrics they are medium and a little darker than medium, like chiffon. I other fabrics, the same colors are dark green and very dark. Their monitor colors for Pure Jade and Hunter don't look like what I have seen recently in stores for the range of lightness/ darkness, of varying fabrics. Under bridesmaids, at Jasmine Bridal, scroll to the lower priced 2 lines under belsoie, to get B2 and JB Jasmine lines.
  • Don
    Super February 2021
    Don ·
    • Flag
    Hi Lindsay,
    I got my bridesmaids dresses from jjshouse, I'm showing you the dark green in the dress I picked for my girls, but they have many dresses with other shades of green.Dark Green Bridesmaid Dresses 3my girls are wearing this dress in lilac.

• Megan
    Super October 2020
    Megan ·
    • Flag
    Check out Revelry. They have multiple dark green options and they have dark green in velvet as well. Dresses start at $185. I’ve used them, they’re legit & good quality.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    This is helpful thank you! Mine is also in the evening and on the darker side so maybe that will work. Thanks!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics