We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

A
Just Said Yes July 2019

Cylinder Vases

Amanda, on May 27, 2019 at 10:49 AM Posted in Style and Décor 0 4
Saved Save
I am going to be using 3 cylinder vases at each table. The 3 vases are going to be different heights so that I can achieve a look like this:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/199143614744763879/?lp=true

What 3 heights do you recommend? I think I want the tallest one to be 24 or 28 inches. I am not worried about people not being able to talk to people at their table as the vases will be transparent.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Kelly, on December 16, 2019 at 12:18 PM
  • Tonia
    Expert October 2019
    Tonia ·
    • Flag
    I am doing the 3 cylinder vases but smaller. The 3 heights are 10.5", 9" and 7.5". FH and I did a mock up and those heights seemed to work really well.
  • Clíodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Clíodhna ·
    • Flag

Hi Amanda!

Welcome to the WeddingWire community!

This centerpiece looks great! Do you plan on adding floating candles and flowers to the vases also?

As Tonia and her FH did a mock-up, I think it would be a great idea if you and your FS did something similar. Make a mockup of your largest vase at 24" or 28”, and then see what size you would need the second and third vase to be to achieve the vision.

Where do you plan on buying the vases from? Alternatively, you could visit the store and mock them up there, or if online, ask their assistance in recommending sizes.

• C
    Just Said Yes September 2018
    Courtney ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Where did you get these three lengths?
  • Kelly
    Dedicated June 2021
    Kelly ·
    • Flag

This is super helpful! This is the look that we are going for, so I am definitely going to check it out.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇