Mareika
Savvy June 2020

Curaçao — who is planning on going, has been, or has thoughts?

Mareika, on September 3, 2019 at 11:13 AM Posted in Honeymoon 0 3
Saved Save

We are planning to go to Curaçao, part of the ABC islands in the Caribbean, for our honeymoon. Does anyone have experiences, thoughts, feelings, recommendations, etc. for us?? Thank you!

3 Comments

• Sinéad
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2025
    Sinéad ·

Hey Mareika! Curaçao looks like such a beautiful honeymoon location! Have you ever visited there before?

Have you checked out the WeddingWire Curaçao Honeymoon Guide? There are so many different activity suggestions that you can look into. Are you the type of couple that likes to relax on the beach for your whole vacation, or do you prefer to get out and do different excursions? Curaçao looks like it would be great for both!! How long will you be on vacation for?

• Mareika
    Savvy June 2020
    Mareika ·
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you so much! This guide is super helpful, I didn't realize WW had one!

We have never been, but have both been dreaming about a Caribbean vacation. I love that Curaçao is affordable, out of the hurricane belt, LGBTQ friendly, has gorgeous beaches, and its major city has a colorful European feel. I am also Dutch so going to a Dutch island is ideal. We are looking for a good mix of relaxing/swimming and excursions. My fiancé is super active and loves exploring (so do I although the spa and beach sounds super nice haha) so we're going to need to make sure to plan some!

• Sinéad
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2025
    Sinéad ·
    View Quoted Comment

It sounds like it is the absolute perfect location for your honeymoon!

Have you decided how long you will go away for?

Comment on this discussion